Welcome to UK Thrash!

MEGADETH next week!

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby thrashduck on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:11 pm

Bangover wrote:Me, The Fourth Norseman and Boovidge saw you from across the road but we didn't have the confidence to say anything....we just sat in the corner rating the alcopops

:lol:

Good lol.
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Bangover on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:16 pm

boovidge wrote::lol: :lol:

those wankers on the wall next to us ' WE CAN SEE IT'S A BUS LOLZ LOLZ'. Aargh what a bunch stupid pantera shirt wearing bastards. And people actually associate me with them!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Don't forget the fountain jumpers.....they bailed.....pretty damn bad
Bangover

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:38 pm

Bangover wrote:
Dian Wei wrote:Yes it was, got a few pics will upload them all later as well as some video my brother got.

For now:

Me, The Fourth Norseman and Boovidge saw you from across the road but we didn't have the confidence to say anything....we just sat in the corner rating the alcopops

You should have come over you bunch of dildos. If torso wasn't driving we could all have gone on the lash.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Warpath_Rich on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Megadeth kicked ass at Bristol :rockdevil: can't believe it was nearly a week ago already! The only song I didn't really like was Washington Is Next, just can't seem to like that song. But hearing Take No Prisoners live was incredible!!
Warpath_Rich

Postby thrash metal maniac on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Warpath_Rich wrote:Megadeth kicked ass at Bristol :rockdevil: can't believe it was nearly a week ago already! The only song I didn't really like was Washington Is Next, just can't seem to like that song. But hearing Take No Prisoners live was incredible!!

I was there too!!! Damn, we could have had a thrash meet up! :doh:
thrash metal maniac

Postby Warpath_Rich on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:36 pm

thrash metal maniac wrote:
Warpath_Rich wrote:Megadeth kicked ass at Bristol :rockdevil: can't believe it was nearly a week ago already! The only song I didn't really like was Washington Is Next, just can't seem to like that song. But hearing Take No Prisoners live was incredible!!

I was there too!!! Damn, we could have had a thrash meet up! :doh:

Ah shit! :wall: I was gonna sign back up to this forum (lost my login details awhile back) before the gig and see if anyone wanted to meet up and have a few drinks. That would've been wicked :rockdevil:
Warpath_Rich