Welcome to UK Thrash!

CHEWIN DRUIDS replace Deadfall

Full Thrash Assault news/discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records, Stevedot2

Postby ribbons69 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:49 pm

terrorizer wrote:
MartinC wrote:I've not even listened but fuck me they're terrible.

The definitive MartinC quote?

Done,and Done!
"Thorn wishes aegis,rapturous beasts below"
"Aegis arising,the colours of space"

we fall to rise
ribbons69

Postby demonic-dave on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:25 am

I have not heard the songs oin myspace, but even Luci says the songs on myspace are poor. However they are quite good live and a bit fun to watch. So if anyone who is coming to FTA give these guys a chance, and if you still don't like them fair enough.
demonic-dave

Postby STD_Caps on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 pm

Sounds like there could be good in there but the myspace doesn't sound good at all. I feel bad saying that because it's pot calling kettle black a bit.
"And what about the churches and all their wealth
There's an unseen fortune under their belts
Are golden temples a symbol of God's way
This horde of wealth is a sickening display"
STD_Caps

Postby boovidge on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:16 am

racial
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Chewin Druids on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 am

Well well well bin a while since iv taken abuse online....
....For those who say we're not as good as Deadfall

I couldn't agree with you more - none of us could - It was guttin they had to pull out as we were looking forward to watchin them in our hometown - we're putting on an All-dayer in '08 where they were confirmed as main support!

Us four would be the first to admit that we were the worst band there - I mean, there was some serious talent n some good fukin music wasn't there!

The songs are lame on gayspace - but there is a lil tag on the tunes sayn recorded in January 05 which is nearly 3 years ago - i recon most ppl will see that a lot changes in a young band in 3 years!

Hope we dint suck/disapoint as much as anticipated on saturday!

Adios

Gaz
Giz a nosh
Chewin Druids

Postby Lev on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:58 am

Chewin Druids wrote:Well well well bin a while since iv taken abuse online....

I couldn't agree with you more - none of us could - It was guttin they had to pull out as we were looking forward to watchin them in our hometown - we're putting on an All-dayer in '08 where they were confirmed as main support!

Us four would be the first to admit that we were the worst band there - I mean, there was some serious talent n some good fukin music wasn't there!

The songs are lame on gayspace - but there is a lil tag on the tunes sayn recorded in January 05 which is nearly 3 years ago - i recon most ppl will see that a lot changes in a young band in 3 years!

Adios

Gaz

Finally someone coming on here and not crying about abuse. Team championship point for you right there.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Chewin Druids on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:01 am

Nice forgive my pesimism (?) but you mean that right its not sarcy?
Safe
Gaz
Giz a nosh
Chewin Druids

Postby Lev on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:16 am

No sarcasm.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Bangover on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:37 am

what a nice lad
zurabmelua wrote:heretic are absolutely shit!!!

Bangover

Postby jonny_boy34 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:46 pm

Lev - Pulverizer wrote:
Chewin Druids wrote:Well well well bin a while since iv taken abuse online....

Adios

Gaz

Finally someone coming on here and not crying about abuse. Team championship point for you right there.

Exactly what I thought, bloody well done chap. Very refreshing to finally have someone who doesn't retort to criticism with "but heretic are shit@!!!!!111111@!@!@£" Lovely.
jonny_boy34

Postby thrash metal maniac on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:07 pm

but heretic are shit!!!
thrash metal maniac

Postby Reanimator Luke on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:58 pm

I slagged off Chewin' Druids and then missed them as I was getting a bite to eat. Good response though, my critiscism was soley based on the Myspace tracks, so I'll try to check them out live sometime and hopefully revise my opinion.
I killed Reanimator.
Reanimator Luke

Postby demonic-dave on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:32 pm

Gaz you know you're shit but we still love you. Seriously if you were that bad we would not had you guys play FTA. Thanks again.
demonic-dave

Postby boovidge on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:20 pm

finally someone that can take a bit of criticism. we should email jezakol and that lot his post.
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Resilience Records on Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:34 am

Gaz, i personally can't wait to hear the new stuff and as i said before, i HAVE seen you live and i really enjoyed it. you guys have fun doing what your doing but without trying to be all "party party yeah yeah!" you are totally yourselves and i really respect that, and find that comes across in the music. and you guys are 10 times better than deadfall in my opinion, at least you are strivng for originality and being yourselves (i love how much northern accent comes across in your singing! Yorkshire madman!) and not just ripping off the same old shit. keep it up!
Heavy Metal is the Law.
Resilience Records