Welcome to UK Thrash!

BLACK SABBATH REUNION OFFICIAL

General music discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: BLACK SABBATH REUNION OFFICIAL

Postby James on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Bestial Bill wrote:
James wrote:Billy............. come on, jeez.

I'll be pouncing on a tour for sure, I've never seen any version of Sabbath or Ozzy so there's no way I'm missing this. I never saw Dio live - you never know when you'll be too late. Future generations would kill to see a classic Black Sabbath show, we have no excuses at all.

If you've seen Ozzy live you'll know that it wouldn't be a 'classic' Black Sabbath show. I wouldn't put money in that degenerate piece of shit's pockets, far rather support some young hungry bands than a washed up nostalgia circus.

If I'd seen Ozzy live then yes I may well feel differently, but given that I've not witnessed ANY of the original members performing in any form, missing this would have been unjustifiable. But as it was all a big hoax anyway, it looks like I'll keep supporting those hungry bands!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Re: BLACK SABBATH REUNION OFFICIAL

Postby Grand Master Mazz on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 pm

James wrote:
Bestial Bill wrote:
James wrote:Billy............. come on, jeez.

I'll be pouncing on a tour for sure, I've never seen any version of Sabbath or Ozzy so there's no way I'm missing this. I never saw Dio live - you never know when you'll be too late. Future generations would kill to see a classic Black Sabbath show, we have no excuses at all.

If you've seen Ozzy live you'll know that it wouldn't be a 'classic' Black Sabbath show. I wouldn't put money in that degenerate piece of shit's pockets, far rather support some young hungry bands than a washed up nostalgia circus.

If I'd seen Ozzy live then yes I may well feel differently, but given that I've not witnessed ANY of the original members performing in any form, missing this would have been unjustifiable. But as it was all a big hoax anyway, it looks like I'll keep supporting those hungry bands!

I have seen them 4 times..although once, maybe twice Vinnie Appice was drumming. The first time was in 1997..I think..anyway it was in Birmingham..I was VERY excited and can understand your reasons...they are just and righteous.
Grand Master Mazz