EVILE + DEADFALL + DECEPTOR @ Junktion 7, Nottingham

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby AndyHC on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:18 pm

Small review?
Deceptor - Awesome
Deadfall - Awesome
Evile - Awesome

Basically it was a brilliant night with each band being on top form. It was my first experience of Deceptor and they did not disappoint at all, they've got a really european thrash sound, and it works brilliantly. The twin axe assualt fantastic.
Deadfall stepped it up a notch afterwards, and even with out the second guitarist they still slayed. A really tight, solid performance from the three guys, had loads of heads banging and first pounding from the opening note. Finished with a great cover of Angel Of Death.
Evile then set the place into overdrive, fantastic, tight and flawless performance thrashing it up like it was 1986. Killer From The Deep sent the floor wild into a good old thrash pit. Treated us to a brand new track never played anywhere before, Armoured Assualt which again turned the floor below into a mass of flying bodies.

Basically, it was a fantastic thrash gig, and really good to see soooo many people turn out on a thursday night in Nottingham.

That was a crap review, i'm sure someone will post a better one.
AndyHC

Postby charlotte on Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:20 pm

My clothes were covered in beer after standing too close to that pit! Beer spillage everywhere! :doh:
charlotte

Postby AndyHC on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:06 pm

yeah, that pit sent alot of beer flying. and alot of bodies crashing into the bar, ouch!
AndyHC

Postby EvileOL on Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:28 am

awesome night, first time seeing deceptor and they kicked ass, very sodomy (hahaah)

as for deadfall, they were poo, and pete smells.

nah they rule.
EvileOL