Welcome to UK Thrash!

underwear accidents

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: underwear accidents

Postby Spencer on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Never in all my life have I seen such a detailed description of a 6 year olds vagina, haha. :lol:
Spencer

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Spencer wrote:Never in all my life have I seen such a detailed description of a 6 year olds vagina, haha. :lol:

You've obviously never got Jamie started.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Lev on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 pm

radioactive rik wrote:
Lev - Pulverizer wrote:Only when 6 year olds are mentioned does Spencer remember why he loves fanny.

i must admit her fanny was interesting on 2 levels:
1)i knew boys and girls were different as far as hair/clothes/voice/interests etc but it wasnt until seeing it that i realised girls have no penis,baffling,but at the same time intrigueing.it was only a physical difference,as it was still used for peeing.
it wouldnt be till middle school after various rhumours and those sex ed vids you see in year 6 that i got a bit more of an understanding what "vaginas" were and what they did etc.

2)also the baldness,peachyness,and standard vertical line of charlottes 6year old fanny was rare and ive never seen one like it since.
these days they tend to have all kinds of bits,some have what can only be described as bacon attachments,some smell funny,some are like an abyss,some even bleed!!! and others ive yet to discover.
but they will never be as simple in comparison as the one i got a peek at when i was a nipper.

Hahahahaha.

You are the best person ever.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby STD_Caps on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:44 pm

It's true, Rik. You are the most special kind of genius I have ever had the delight of reading the thoughts of. Brilliant. :lol:
"And what about the churches and all their wealth
There's an unseen fortune under their belts
Are golden temples a symbol of God's way
This horde of wealth is a sickening display"
STD_Caps

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:47 pm

He is pretty much the best person on here, everyone of his post are like delicately crafted nuggets of total excellence.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Dian Wei

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:11 pm

awww shucks, :oops:
thanks everyone :lol:
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Lev on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 pm

I'm not so sure anymore, he allows button bashing.

Lev

Postby MartinC on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:59 pm

radioactive rik wrote:
Lev - Pulverizer wrote:Only when 6 year olds are mentioned does Spencer remember why he loves fanny.

i must admit her fanny was interesting on 2 levels:
1)i knew boys and girls were different as far as hair/clothes/voice/interests etc but it wasnt until seeing it that i realised girls have no penis,baffling,but at the same time intrigueing.it was only a physical difference,as it was still used for peeing.
it wouldnt be till middle school after various rhumours and those sex ed vids you see in year 6 that i got a bit more of an understanding what "vaginas" were and what they did etc.

2)also the baldness,peachyness,and standard vertical line of charlottes 6year old fanny was rare and ive never seen one like it since.
these days they tend to have all kinds of bits,some have what can only be described as bacon attachments,some smell funny,some are like an abyss,some even bleed!!! and others ive yet to discover.
but they will never be as simple in comparison as the one i got a peek at when i was a nipper.

You're slowly becoming my favourite person on here.
MartinC

Postby James on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 am

I look forward to every single Rad Rik post! That's made my day :lol:

radioactive rik wrote:these days they tend to have all kinds of bits

That line is too hilarious to describe!!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby amok on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:30 pm

My mate poo'd in the swimming pool and stuffed it in the filter.
amok

Postby radioactive rik on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 pm

amok wrote:My mate poo'd in the swimming pool and stuffed it in the filter.

swimming is a relaxing thing to do in general,but taking a crap in the pool must be one of the most ultimate forms of relaxation.
probably better than wanking whilst in the bath.

a turkish guy i used to work with at the pizza restaurant when i was 16 said when he was a teenager,being from a large famlily he used to wank into a jug during bathtime because his siblings used to have to take turns bathing in the same water.
he would usually tip the jug out down the loo and rinse/wash it in the sink.then smuggle it under his arm buried amongst his clothes back to the kitchen.
anyway,one time he totally forgot about the jug as he was being told to hurry up for the next persons turn.
he left it on the corner of the bath for his mother and younger brother to horrificly discover :( :oops:

he was seriously ashamed and told off for being disgusting.

so the saga continued....he resorted to wanking into his socks whilst on the top bunk bed,just befor bedtime.his brother was on the bottom bunk and another bro on a single bed in the room too.he had to be extra quiet.(i said to him how could you do that with your bros right by you,thats a bit inconsiderate and selfish,to which he responded,when youre full,it jut has to be got rid of,and its better than messing up your bedding/coming aloud in your sleep due to a wet dream,i thought fair point)
anyway rather than stink out the laundery basket,he said hed put the cummy socks right down the back of the aering cupboard.
eventually he was running low on socks,and yes youve guessed it,the stained sock stash was discovered and it was all dry and stuck together,and again he got a bollocking for it.embarassing times!

as he was telling us all this in the kitchen his uncle aka the boss came storming in and gave us 4kitchen staff a bollocking for the constant laughing out loud which could obviously be heard by the waitresses and especially customers who were only feet away trying to have a nice evening out.
it was hard to keep a straight face during the bosses serious lecture,as we had just been told such hilarity moments before.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Lev on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm

That's horrible. Those bloody turks.

Lev

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Turkish Spock, haha excellent.

Dian Wei

Postby thrashduck on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Rik, when are your memoirs out and when can I buy them and from where and at what price? On a scale of 1-10, how rad are they?
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby radioactive rik on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:17 pm

thrashduck wrote:Rik, when are your memoirs out and when can I buy them and from where and at what price? On a scale of 1-10, how rad are they?

if i eventually strike a deal with waterstones or WHsmiths then this forum will be the first to know about it.i will even do a book signing and give people the chance to have a stylish photo with me.
it will cost about £30 pounds for the mahogony hardback edition or £28.99 for paperback travel version.extremely reasonable i think,compared against the dogshit,toilet paper utter fucking ballbag tripe celeb biogs available(the ones famous for doing fuck all,getting thier tits out, bedding footballers etc,you know the type ie:jordan,les dennis,ex boy/girlband twats,and any other Z list wasters.but you cant blame them,its the fuckwits with even smaller brains who buy thier books in the first place.stupid twats making other stupid soul-less,non self respecting whores who bare all(ie;ulrika johnsson)richer
the front cover will be a classic yellow and black nuclear symbol with my face in place of the black dot/circle in the middle.
the book will be called "i am awesome,you will never be as rad as me" by RADioactive rik.
on a scale of one to ten it will go up to 11 because 11 is higher and 1 more than 10! :lol:
it will be the best seller,and hopefully go on to beat the bible...well at least mine will be based on real events and things that actually happened. :lol:
the only proper biographies i own and have been compelled by are Lemmy:White line fever", "lenny mclean:the guvnor" and "jackie chan:my life in action"
REAL people worth reading about who have actually done things interesting in thier lifetimes,compared to cunts like talentless victoria beckham or the hideous vulgar kerry katona,dont even get me started on jade goody [-( the irony as im typing is that an ad for HEAT magazine has just been on telly :wall:
im starting to rant a bit now...
anyway,rad riks raging ravenous rant is over!
Last edited by radioactive rik on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
radioactive rik