Welcome to UK Thrash!

*LOL THREAD* Heretic, Doctor Death, Damnas

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Heretic, Doctor Death, Damnas - Purple Turtle - March 12th

Postby boovidge on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:03 am

OPTIMUS D wrote:ok , mates..flame, shout, abuse all you want i really couldnt give a fuck. because if im not in your band, you dont seem to listen anyway.

his problem was not the critism, who gives a fuck what people say? people like, people hate....whatever...the problem is respect! what? yes, respect, and if you got out of this little hardcore style scene which most of you have transformed the 'thrash community' into, maybe you would see it!

what the fuck are you thinking slagging off bands supporting you on a bill, what the fuck is with slagging off bands new releases, what the fuck is with slagging off someones dancing? surely this community was made to join people, help each other out, not flame, abuse and ridicule each other. you've ruined it. you made it into segregated groups like within the hardcore scene (as said earlier). shit, ive been in bands for the last 16 years, and NEVER gone about giving shit to the bands trying to do the same thing, no matter how bad they were/are. most of the bands on here arent great, but so fuckin what? support em, not knock em down.

the end o the day, you were getting told by people day by day to maybe not give shit to people, but you didnt listen, you got worse and worse!

if a dog growls, shout at it, if it snarls, you hit its nose, stop him doing it again. You snarled!

what a certain person did maybe excessive, but he's also the only person who had any morals and respect for other peolpe to let it wind him up so much. i also notice that some people on here flaming him, are also some of the same that were encouraging him to do it on the night by agreeing with his anger.

so, slag me off, flame me, dont give a flying fuck, but maybe keep insults to people you arent trying to support and encourage!

how about growing a dick and not take what Martin says seriously? If you cant handle your band being slagged off by one bloke you shouldnt be playing music imo.
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby boovidge on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 am

same goes for Pitiful Reign and all that lot. They couldnt even take proper criticism let alone Martin's.
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Lev on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:07 am

There's really no point beating round the bush with a band. If I ever posted Pulverizer songs on here and Martin said "Not my thing mate, but keep going, you're sounding great! - See you at the gig!" - I'd be massively offended, 'cause I know for a fact he's talking bollocks. I'd want straight out truth, 'cause that's how bands improve. What could I do with that support? - Fuck all. If he told me my guitar sound is fucking mank, I could do something about it. Anybody posting stuff on here, and not expecting to get a dose of harsh tasty truth nuggets, is an arse. Take it in stride, prove him wrong. Don't attack him 'cause he says big nasty bad words.

Critisism is the best type of support. Lying to not hurt the band members, is pointless.

Oh, and whatever Martin says is bollocks anyway. Everyone knows that.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:08 am

THIS...IS...NOT....ABOUT....MY....BAND....BEEN.....SLAGGED,,,,,OFF! READ YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!

THIS IS ABOUT LACK OF RESPECT BETWEEN PEOPLE ON HERE, WHO SEEM TO LOVE SLAGGING EACH OTHER OFF WHEN THEWY DO SOMETHING,AND NOT SUPPORTING!

R....E.....A....D!
KUNTPUNCHER, THE SOUND OF YOUR MAM BANGING HER DAD TO RECREATE YOUR SHITTY FAMILY!
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KUNTPUNCHER444
OPTIMUS D

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:09 am

lev pulverizer, that werent for you
KUNTPUNCHER, THE SOUND OF YOUR MAM BANGING HER DAD TO RECREATE YOUR SHITTY FAMILY!
OPTIMUS D

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:10 am

i see no critism on here either, just kids arguing trying to prove they have a better band
OPTIMUS D

Postby Lev on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:11 am

It's not an arguement when I know for a fact Pulverizer are the best, it's proving a point.

Lev

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:12 am

ha ha, fair play
OPTIMUS D

Postby Lev on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:14 am

You've obviously came on here expected a thrash board where people review each others music, respond to a professional degree and try and improve the thrash scene.

We actually say Opeth randomly and laugh at pictures of cats. That's about it.

Lev

Postby boovidge on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:14 am

OPTIMUS D wrote: YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!...THIS IS ABOUT LACK OF RESPECT BETWEEN PEOPLE ON HERE

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D>

mate heres a box of Kleenex, have a cry because Martin wasn't "respecting" you. :wink:

If everyone else can take what Martin says on the chin (no pun intended) then why can't you and the guy that hit him?.

boovidge

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:18 am

oh jesus christ....yawn.

its like looking at me 17 years ago arguing with me mam.

tell ya what mate, finish your homework, clean up your cum after wanking off over thesclub 7 website, then give ya mam a kiss and ya dad a reach around, jump on a forum where you belive girls 'really have something in common' with you, have a chat, grow some bollocks, then talk to me to my face. this isnt a threat, im not interested oin that shit, but it seems you like to speak big sat at your desk!

(that was really difficult to say through the tears)
OPTIMUS D

Postby Lev on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:20 am

Mate, S Club 7 were fit, leave it.

Lev

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:20 am

Lev - Pulverizer wrote:You've obviously came on here expected a thrash board where people review each others music, respond to a professional degree and try and improve the thrash scene.

We actually say Opeth randomly and laugh at pictures of cats. That's about it.

no, not really. not expecting reviews, etc and all that, but maybe something bands were doing years ago, respecting and supporting
OPTIMUS D

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:21 am

suppose its quiute difficult for me too actualy to see rachel stevens without dreaming about rape
OPTIMUS D

Postby Lev on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:21 am

She's a prize beauty. Top notch tottie.

Lev