Welcome to UK Thrash!

The Volcano won't let us come home

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

The Volcano won't let us come home

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 am

So me n the misses came to america and headed to New Jersey to see a bunch of friends and made a shitload of new friends.went to a bunch of parties and munched a shit load of food and drank a shit load of 40s . Then we went on a roadtrip to Philly but stopped off in the woods which was crawling with cops looking for 2 lost kids so we joined the search party . Then we came to NY and went to statin island. China town. Little Italy. Manhatten all over pretty much. Wer staying in Brooklyn and the off licence has bullet proof class in it. We went to an insane dafinately not legal nightclub that had three floors ,live bands and a DJ on the roof which you had to climb up the fire escape ladder to see. Today we went to coney island and saw a live band by the beach. Tommorrow wer going to Queens. All good but how the fuck are we getting home?
Headtrip Higgins

Re: The Volcano won't let us come home

Postby Seregon-James on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 am

Get the boat!

Nah a test flight by BA from Heathrow to NYC went fine yesterday with no issues whatsoever. Maybe they will have a rethink on it all!
ZT: "Seregon, Vicious, Venemous, UK Thrash!" 5/5
Terrorizer: "6th Best Unsigned Band 2008" 9/10
Terrorizer: "5th Best Unsigned Band 2007" 8/10
http://www.myspace.com/seregonuk
http://twitter.com/seregonuk
http://www.seregon.co.uk
Seregon-James

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:02 pm

I just personally hope it lasts at least 4 more days (which bizarrely is the length of time i'm next in work for, madness eh), then everything can go back to normal and be lovely and nice again.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby thrasherdave on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:17 pm

My parents are stuck in Portugal. orso they say, I reckon they're hanging out with Madel- wait, what forum is this again?
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby radioactive rik on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:17 pm

sounds like a wicked time,also the volcano thing should mean a longer holiday.thats only a bonus i suppose as long as you still have a bit of spending money left over and as long as you dont have to be stuck in a certain airport zone till further news.
bet you took plenty of cool pics/clips.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Plenty of cool pics up on my facebook man. Went to coney island which iv always wanted to to because the Warriors is one of my fav films and games so that was awesome. But as you mentioned Rick I am skint not I don't have a single cent. Still quiet a few days till we can leave so the next few are gonne be depending heavily on peoples charity. Sux!
Headtrip Higgins

Postby Povey on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey man I dont have alot of cash due to being unemployed but is there a way I could send you £10-£15 to you bank account or something? I practically live in America atleast 3-4 months of the year and I know how expensive it can be espically in NYC.

Seems like you need it more then me atm.
Povey

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 am

Thanks man that's really awesome dude. But if you did put in my account the child support agency would direct debit it straight back out again. That's part of my problem as well. Thave been taking seemingly illegal amounts of my money out of my account allready. But it's Really cool that you offered. Cheers geez
Headtrip Higgins

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 am

As it goes wer planning to come back out next year again. Where are you staying when your out here? Maybe we could came and meet you if wer in the US at the same time
Headtrip Higgins

Postby Povey on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm

no worries man, It just sucks to hear you are stuck there.

I spend usually a couple of days in NYC (I used to go out with a girl from Rhode Island when she studied here.) around the start of the summer (May time) then fly to the West Coast to hangout with friends in SF/Oakland.

I'll be over for a week end of May, sadly I could'nt stop as long as I wanted this year due to my finances.
Povey