Welcome to UK Thrash!

Introduce Yourself

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm not as that's a load of shit.

Egos wanks are for the devil and that's just not nice.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Lev on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Showing off...
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Just basically imagine the worst things you can about me, they'll likely all be true.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Dian Wei

Postby Lev on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm

oh billy, what have you done
Attachments
billy.png
billy.png (321 KiB) Viewed 542 times
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

haha, her tramp stamp has made her slightly less attractive these days.

She does kegel exercises though, so she's still got some traction.

Dian Wei

Postby James on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Hahaha, such a lecherous Billy face!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby Atom on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Lev wrote:oh billy, what have you done

Is this real?
Atom

Re: VERY RARE RECORDS

Postby Michal Goldemund on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello everybodis old uk thrashers..I wan´to YOU please something:.. i search for already for a few years the records of the crossover/thrash metal project called Groinal Bloodsurge from Surrey,UK
..I would like to ask you if you have got anyrecord from them-rehearsal,practice,live gig.(I know safely only that thay have produced demo"thrash bastards"and"Death grunt drinking Club",could you make a copy on the audiotape,cd(or give on internet to download)?I can send you money for it by post.If you have no records from them,could you write me names of the members of Groinal Bloodsurge??If need be could you advice me where I will find it???Thank you very,very much!!!Cheers!!Write me please:Michal.Goldemund@gmail.com :)
Michal Goldemund

Postby melinda on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 am

Glad to see you guys. :P :P
melinda

Postby CoUNT LIQUER on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm

HELLo,
Stumbled across this forum and thought I'd sign up. Names Paul and I'm into me Metal.
I'm from Belfast,but I've hit the mainland for/to play gigs,mite bump into some of you one day.
CoUNT LIQUER

Postby Immortalicide on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi, my name is Mort, and i'm a recovering thrashaholic. I used to spend up to 5 hours a day on this forum, but one day i found god and i'm here again to pray for all of your souls :-)
Immortalicide

Postby Mammothfest on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Hey guys! 
Figured i’d introduce myself, i’m Jack and I represent Mammothfest. We’re a festival based in Brighton, England with four stages across three days all over Brighton, and we’ve got some ridiculous names playing alongside a metric tonne of up and comers.

Our basic aim is to bring the biggest names in the world to Brighton and put them alongside the small bands who need and deserve a chance; I mean let’s be honest, Maiden, Metallica, even Slipknot are all rehashed names on the headline circuit now, and they can’t go on playing Download, Sonisphere and just about every metal festival you can think of year after year, and what happens when they’re gone?. It’s common knowledge that the metal scene is in dire need of some new headliners, so why not put the local level guys alongside some of the huge names we have playing this year, and year after year. In amongst the 80+ bands we have this year alone, and the bands in years to come, one of them is bound to be worthy of that coveted headline position one day, and us here at Mammothfest want to offer them that leg up.

So in line with that, this year we’ve got Onslaught, Psycroptic, Hang The Bastard and Feed The Rhino, plus a tonne more alongside up a comers like King Leviathan, Core of iO, Toska and many, many more.

So hey, here we are, looking forward to chatting with you guys about all things metal, all things Mammothfest, and whatever else might come up.

(P.S, weekend tickets are sold out for this year, but if you’re interested in a day ticket to one of the venues, you can grab them here!)

http://mammothfest.bigcartel.com/

Cheers

Jack
MF!
Mammothfest

Postby TheOsirianPortal on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Hails to you all.
I'm Luke, a staunch Yorkshireman now residing in the northern wilds of Cumbria. I spend my time reading, listening to music and writing my metal zine, Northern Darkness. Feel free to get in touch
NORTHERN DARKNESS is a printed quarterly Metal Magazine covering Black, Doom, Old School Death, Thrash, Heavy & Speed Metal. Interviews, reviews, a black metal cat comic strip and more... ISSUE 6 WILL BE OUT OCTOBER 1ST 2015 & IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER - THE FIRST 40 COPIES SOLD COME WITH A FREE PROMO COPY OF THE NEW DAWN OF CHAOS ALBUM!

http://northerndarknessprintzine.bigcartel.com

TheOsirianPortal