Welcome to UK Thrash!

Resilience Records Presents...Circle Of Tyrants @ Bar Monsta

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Resilience Records Presents...Circle Of Tyrants @ Bar Monsta

Postby jonny_boy34 on Wed May 07, 2008 2:09 am

It is actually a fair point that Donny spends most of his time off stage, and that's a tad unusual - but that's his choice, it's not because we're not making room for him on the stage, if you know what I mean, it's just what he likes to do. It's just sort of naturally happened that way. But we have talked before about trying to get Donny to stand on stage a bit more anyway. It's something we'll work on I suppose if/when we feel the need to. I never really think it's an issue at a place like Bar Monsta anyway though because the stage is so small and low, you can hardly ever fit a whole band on it. And it's always nice to be a bit different anyway!

I wasn't having a go or anything before, I just sometimes think people might get the wrong impression of me - not that I really care about what they think, if I did I'd try and make a bit more of an effort to not look like an idiot as much as I do - but if they bring it up then I'll explain why! But no matter, I appreciate the fact that you still enjoyed it and had a good time, and may there be many more good times indeed.
jonny_boy34

Re: Resilience Records Presents...Circle Of Tyrants @ Bar Monsta

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Wed May 07, 2008 8:45 am

jonny be quiet :lol:
The Fourth Norseman