Terrorizer: "5th Best Unsigned Band 2007" 8/10
http://www.myspace.com/seregonuk
http://twitter.com/seregonuk
http://www.seregon.co.uk
Seregon-James

Re: Glasgow Thrash Bash

Postby Dian Wei on Mon May 17, 2010 10:26 am

Fantastic poster!
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Stevedot2 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Yeah that poster does look pretty damn cool! Looking forward to this, should be a brilliant day out!
Stevedot2

Postby robw247 on Tue May 18, 2010 1:07 pm

May I recomend One More Victim from Merseyside for the Glasgow thrash bash! there web site ie www.myspace.com/onemorevictimcrew they are currently in the running to play bloodstock 2010 aswell through the metal to the masses competition in Derby.
robw247

Postby GlasgowThrashBash on Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Yorkshiremen Chewin' Druids have confirmed that they will be stroking their whippets, fixing their flat caps and complaining about how things were better back in their day at t' Glasgow Thrash Bash. Sadly, beef dripping with bread will not be served.

We now only have a headliner +1 to confirm now and, as of today, the full list of bands willing to sign away any shot at glory they ever had by performing at the Thrash Bash stands as...

Seregon
Chewin' Druids
Circle of Tyrants
Amok
Facegrinder
Insanita
Citizen Death
XXXX

Tickets will be £8 and on sale next week via Tickets Scotland and the bands. Headliner and complete line-up poster will be revealed verrry soon.

PEPITO, THE BIGGEST CAT IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
GlasgowThrashBash

Postby keith_amok on Thu May 27, 2010 12:24 pm

This is shaping up to be a killer day. Looking forward to playing some new song that will be on our next album live. :rockdevil:
Come to the THRASH ISLAND!!!!!!!!

SCOTTISH THRASH METAL - http://www.facebook.com/#!/amokscotland
keith_amok

Postby GlasgowThrashBash on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Ridiculously excited about this now, and ridiculously scared as well!

Our headliner should be hopefully signed, sealed and delivered in the next few days (if that), and you guys will be the first to know! I guarantee you'll love it!

GlasgowThrashBash

Postby GlasgowThrashBash on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am

If there is any people coming from down south who are having trouble finding a place that EuroHostel will give you a 15% discount on your room if you cite that you are going to the Glasgow Thrash Bash and produce your ticket when checking in.

Tickets are now available in person from Tickets Scotland as well as the bands and me. I will also have links to Tickets Scotland and Ticketweb's online ordering nonsense by next week.

Finally, our headliner will be announced on Tuesday.

GlasgowThrashBash

Postby Gareth Hares on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Hehe Yorkshire stereo types
Like that Yorkshire Airlines hale n pace sketch - quality!

Can't fucking wait
Gareth Hares

Postby GlasgowThrashBash on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Ah yes, but you're only excited because I let you in on the "big secret" we hopefully have in store... :D

I've only told a select number so far, but everyone who I've been told is genuinely excited, as am I.

And yes, I'm just being an utter cocktease.

GlasgowThrashBash

Postby Stevedot2 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Stop building the tension I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!! haha waaaaaaaa
Stevedot2

Postby GlasgowThrashBash on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:50 am

NEBUKADNEZZA have been confirmed as headliners for the Glasgow Thrash Bash on July the 4th! The London titans will bring their unique mix of crossover thrash and Terrorizer-esque grind to the Thrash Bash as the final farewell for this year's event! Tickets are now widely available from the bands and from good ticket agencies such as Tickets Scotland for a recession-pumping £8! Here's a web link:

http://www.tickets-scotland.com/booking ... 313b06aa02

As it stands, Nebukadnezza were meant to be the last band announced, but in the last week or so, we've had an offer from a band which, quite frankly, we couldn't ignore, so the Thrash bash have decided to make a special exemption and place them on the bill. Details are being finalised as we speak, and we will know by next Monday/Tuesday for definite if it's happening, but I want to tell you all right now because it will blow your mind! If confirmed, this will be a WORLD EXCLUSIVE event. There will be no other gigs anywhere else in the UK, Europe or even in the USA before the 4th of July or in the immediate future after the gig. No hometown gigs, no London date, no festival stop-offs. This will be your only chance for a good while to see them, and it could be your only chance to see them ever as the line-up in question, so I would advise you to take the plunge when it's announced and come to the Glasgow Thrash Bash!

GlasgowThrashBash

Postby Stevedot2 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Yeeeeeeee, so glad to be part of this, gonna be so off the hook it's probably go full circle back onto the hook, then off it again!!!
Stevedot2

Postby Resilience Records on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:00 am

GlasgowThrashBash wrote:If confirmed, this will be a WORLD EXCLUSIVE event. There will be no other gigs anywhere else in the UK, Europe or even in the USA before the 4th of July or in the immediate future after the gig. No hometown gigs, no London date, no festival stop-offs. This will be your only chance for a good while to see them, and it could be your only chance to see them ever as the line-up in question, so I would advise you to take the plunge when it's announced and come to the Glasgow Thrash Bash!

Can't believe it, been trying to get them to do a show for nearly 4 years! hahaha! Still, if they play, fucking hell, shit will be wild!
Heavy Metal is the Law.
Resilience Records