Welcome to UK Thrash!

*HATE CULT THREAD* This will be my last post on UkThrash

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

*HATE CULT THREAD* This will be my last post on UkThrash

Postby Dethhead on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:17 pm

lI have decided that I'll never post here again I have some reasons.

Firstly I have mostly given up metal and therefore I can not be a decent poster on a metal forum

Secondly during that reason troll which a friend of mine did, I have come to realise that a large potion of the community here at uk thrash are elitist cunts.

This is not a forum I wish to be associated with. I think you and the whole metal scene need to all do a lot of growing up.

I however feel that I have grown out metal and the metal scene and no longer wish to be a part of your hate cult any more.
Dethhead

Re: This will be my last post on UkThrash

Postby Steve on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Not that you'll read this, but I'd like to see you join a scene which doesn't have it's fair share of "elitist cunts"
GoreBastard wrote:Trust those black metal folk to take their music to the next level of gay!

Steve

Postby MartinC on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Dethhead wrote:lI have decided that I'll never post here again I have some reasons.

Firstly I have mostly given up metal and therefore I can not be a decent poster on a metal forum

Secondly during that reason troll which a friend of mine did, I have come to realise that a large potion of the community here at uk thrash are elitist cunts.

This is not a forum I wish to be associated with. I think you and the whole metal scene need to all do a lot of growing up.

I however feel that I have grown out metal and the metal scene and no longer wish to be a part of your hate cult any more.

Boo hoo, you don't like metal any more, it's the end of the world. Fag.
MartinC

Postby James on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:30 pm

This place is as immature as anything, but I don't see how it can be called a "hate cult" unless you have absolutely no sense of humour. Also, it's not even particularly necessary to like metal in order to participate in the general community here.

I think any true "elitist cunts" tend to be the ones that don't last long because everyone thinks they're douchebags.

Anyway, totally up to you.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby H.O.D. Feemo on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm

WhhhhaaaAAAaaaAAAAA?

I would have happily gone with "immature pricks" rather than "elitist cunts" Still, don't go bashing people just becuse you've decided you suddenly don't like a style of music anymore. That's just plain not nice.

Still, see y'around & no hard feelings. All the best with what you listen to nowdays and I hope that the next cult you join has more love on the monitor screen for you.
H.O.D. Feemo

Postby Herzeleid on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:39 pm

You were a shitty poster anyway, i'd sometimes avoid threads if the last post was by you.

Also, I don't listen to thrash either, but i'm still here?!?!?! OMGWTFBBQ

You should have just done the sensible thing and not bothered posting, instead of this shit. You're almost as much of a newfag as your little scene friend.

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby Steve on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:40 pm

I think he's just sulking because nobody else likes Bullet For My Valentine. Big deal, I used to get shit for liking Sonata Arctica on another forum before it got hacked, but it doesn't make me want to leave the scene
GoreBastard wrote:Trust those black metal folk to take their music to the next level of gay!

Steve

Postby Herzeleid on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Sonata Arctica are fucking immense!

But yeah, he's just got sand in his vagina. It's not like anyone will miss him anyway, thusly I shall make the following remarks:

Ban
Lock
Opeth

Herzeleid

Postby Craig on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:52 pm

:lol: :lol: I'm not even that into thrash and I'm one of the fucking admins! Just because the site is called UK Thrash doesn't mean you have to like thrash to join.

Also, with regard to the BFMV thread, everyone is entitled to their own opinion - it doesn't necessarily have to coincide with yours. If you happen to be a stroppy emo that gets annoyed when people disagree with you then I think you're the one that needs to grow up and get some balls.
Personal Site | Freelance Web Design | Last.fm

Bash.org wrote:<Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam
<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
Craig
Administrator

Postby Lev on Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm

k. bai.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Dethhead on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 pm

James wrote:This place is as immature as anything, but I don't see how it can be called a "hate cult" unless you have absolutely no sense of humour. Also, it's not even particularly necessary to like metal in order to participate in the general community here.

I think any true "elitist cunts" tend to be the ones that don't last long because everyone thinks they're douchebags.

Anyway, totally up to you.

When I said "hate cult" I wasn't nessacerily talking about this forum, I was making a comment on the metal scene is general. Their attitudes, their negativity towards other types of music and of course the general vibe of metal itself.

I think that opinions are good to have, you can dislike and like different types of music. But going around insulting people for leading a different lifestyle or listening to different music I don't believe is acceptable.

Calling my friend a trendy and or scene is the kind of thing I'm talking about here. You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

as for Bullet For My Valentine, I think they are an okay band with a few catchy songs, but I'm not leaving the forum because you don't like them.

Also Herzlied, you need to get a haircut, you look a mess.
Dethhead

Postby MartinC on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:18 pm

Last post?
MartinC

Postby Dethhead on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Well I needed to add a little extra, you people missed my point a little.
Dethhead

Postby Steve on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Dethhead wrote:Calling my friend a trendy and or scene is the kind of thing I'm talking about here. You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Neither do those outside the metal scene who think metal is just noise and lyrics about raping your mother and killing your dog, we're all as bad as each other, but what can you do?

Steve

Postby Herzeleid on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 pm

I had about 6 inches trimmed off it a few weeks ago, so it's looking very suave at the moment, but thanks for the concern Junior :)

...Wait, didn't I read that the post up top was your last post ever? I submit that you need to get some follow through.

Herzeleid