Welcome to UK Thrash!

*LOL THREAD* Luciano Pavarotti dies.

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby ribbons69 on Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:53 pm

This is classic UK Thrash.The third page of a thread all about Pavarotti popping his clogs is entirely occupied with a discussion about sticking it to Maddie's mum.

I bet she loves it up the arse,she looks a right dirty bitch on the telly.......
"Thorn wishes aegis,rapturous beasts below"
"Aegis arising,the colours of space"

we fall to rise
ribbons69

Postby boovidge on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby jonny_boy34 on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:30 pm

I fucking knew it!
jonny_boy34

Postby Metal Iain on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:08 pm

boovidge wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1283158,00.html

ahar!

schwing!

Schwing indeed!

To be honest, the parents were my second choice behind a kidnapping and sale into the white slave trade that operates between Lagos and Tangier.

Blaming it on a bunch of sleeping Portuguese laddies is just too easy.
Metal Iain

Postby jonny_boy34 on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:14 pm

Anyone who's seen Man On Fire with Denzel Washington knows this sort of shit happens all the time.
jonny_boy34

Postby Herzeleid on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:45 pm

I KNEW it would turn out to be the mother. And all their "oh my god we're so worried we might be framed" stuff is bullshit. Her blood thirst is unquenchable and soon someone will 'steal' her husband.

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby Metal Iain on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:57 pm

See what's really funny? They got to meet the Pope and shit! The Catholic Church now officially supports infanticide!
Metal Iain

Postby Immortalicide on Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:03 pm

[quote]Mr McCann's sister Philomena told Sky News that police have suggested Kate killed Madeleine by mistake.[quote]

Philomena??? So the Mcanns have a relative who sounds like she is from Hogwarts. My guess is that Maddie has become Harry and Ginnys house servant now Dobby is dead, and that in between the enforced slavery she is enduring, harry is beating his meat to the sight of maddies blonde locks spread across ginnys white belly and patch of ginger curlies. Bet that makes his bastard scar throb !!!!!!!
Immortalicide

Postby thrashduck on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:35 pm

Immortalicide wrote:
Mr McCann's sister Philomena told Sky News that police have suggested Kate killed Madeleine by mistake.

Philomena??? So the Mcanns have a relative who sounds like she is from Hogwarts. My guess is that Maddie has become Harry and Ginnys house servant now Dobby is dead, and that in between the enforced slavery she is enduring, harry is beating his meat to the sight of maddies blonde locks spread across ginnys white belly and patch of ginger curlies. Bet that makes his bastard scar throb !!!!!!!

:lol:

Oh how I love this place.

Bringing it back to reality a bit, apparantley my next door neighbour knows Gerry McCann, because they are both in the medical profession. He was talking to my dad and said he is "a really nice bloke".

Is this code for "He hid Madeline's rotting corpse in our cellar, because I owed him a favour after he hid our rotting twins in his attic after we mistakenly used a knife instead of earbuds to clean their ears out in 1998"?

I'm going round to check. THE REWARD AWAITS!
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby EvileOL on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:24 am

This is shit.

He won.

Balls
EvileOL

Postby Stevedot2 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:56 am

thrashduck wrote:
Stevedot2 wrote:Yeah he's dead, he was a great man, but everyone dies, no big deal.

Exactly, when Maddies corpse is found at the bottom of the sea with 5 new arseholes, no one will care.

Oh haven't you heard? Maddie turned up in Portugal, she's been presented with the "Hide and Seek Award 2007".
Stevedot2

Postby Dian Wei on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:54 am

That was terrible, make it an award for pre-teen gangbangers at least.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby boovidge on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:03 pm

biggest anal cream pie award 'under 5s category'
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby ribbons69 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:11 pm

Immortalicide wrote:
harry is beating his meat to the sight of maddies blonde locks spread across ginnys white belly and patch of ginger curlies. Bet that makes his bastard scar throb !!!!!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BEST

EVER
"Thorn wishes aegis,rapturous beasts below"
"Aegis arising,the colours of space"

we fall to rise
ribbons69

Postby poison_was_the_cure on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:54 pm

Oh haven't you heard? Maddie turned up in Portugal, she's been presented with the "Hide and Seek Award 2007".

hahaha =D>
poison_was_the_cure