Welcome to UK Thrash!

Reanimator presents: SIROCCO + SAVAGE MESSIAH, 17 November

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby Reanimator Luke on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Sirocco were astounding, it was a real honour to have them play one of our nights. Really great guys also, its a massive shame they had to head back so early as it would have been cool to hang out with them for longer. I'd love to have them back again, maybe with them playing a couple of UK dates this time.
I missed Savage Messiah but they sounded great from my position on the door! Its a shame a lot of their fans cleared off after their set but that was their loss.

Full marks to everyone who came out and the bands for putting on such a killer show.
I killed Reanimator.
Reanimator Luke

Postby terrorizer on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Bangover wrote:I dream of it all the time

I dream of Genie.

"If you want a picture of the future of UK Thrash, imagine a boot stamping on a Member's face, forever."
terrorizer

Postby tom_glory on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:02 pm

sirocco rule! soz we couldn't make it, were up in wakefield. we're playing with em in cork in december if anyone fancies going over the irish sea?
tom_glory

Postby Reanimator Luke on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:40 pm

How are you guys getting over? I looked at going to Winterfest this weekend but it was really expensive :(
I killed Reanimator.
Reanimator Luke

Postby tom_glory on Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:20 pm

we're flying, think we got some ryanair flights a while back. theres always swimming/dinghy/teleportation if the flights aren't a go-er?
tom_glory

Postby sirocco_jim on Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:17 pm

Massive thanks to Luke and Billy for having us over. Really enjoyed our first gig on the larger island, and looking forward to heading back in the new year. Savage Messiah were a big highlight for me. Great energy. The 6 hour sleepover at the airport was great fun. never been so drunk so cheap at an airport before :P

See ya in Cork Tom \m/
sirocco_jim