yeahh man =] like i have been saying keep an eye on us !!! :rockdevil:
drunkenstien

Re: APPARITIONS OF THE END

Postby Atom on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Not thrash, here are some examples of thrash bands:

Destruction
Vio-Lence
Sabbat

Just do a bit of research and then come back, you are preaching to the wrong crowd. I'm not trying to be rude at all, just trust me on this one mate.

It is the vocals and image that really don't make you a thrash (or even a 'classic' sounding metal band) and calling people here elitists (which many of us actually are) is ridiculous, you have no idea about what this forum is, it definitely isn't what you may have thought.

One more thing, spelling the word 'else' with a C is a gigantic fail.
Atom

Postby drunkenstien on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

ohh noooo i cant spell the fact u broght this up is a fact that u have no idea about what im on about lol if you would have read the prev comments i meade i made reference to the fact that i was brought up withthose bands abd you are actualy a prime example of an elitist fag haha owned
ohh yeah and did imeantion i cant spell lol ooooooo sorry!
drunkenstien

Postby zykloned on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Ha ha. Spreading the word? Well done on getting 6 people from a thrash forum to check out your myspace.
zykloned

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm

drunkenstien wrote:a prime example of an elitist fag haha owned

Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!! This is the best thing ever said. Gutted Tom?
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby Atom on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Stop being so serious, you need to relax guy, I wasn't attacking you. Please argue properly (at least with me) without resorting to calling me an 'elitist fag'. That is just babyish, please grow up, I tried to offer constructive critisism.
Atom

Postby drunkenstien on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

well look at your vocals dude im sorry haha plz dnt comment on a thread that applys too you too? no offence but you dnt exactley have the 'classic' sound ither doo ya? and as for those 6 people haha we have had 150+plays thanx too the haters?
haha cheers
drunkenstien

Postby Jack6717 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Oh he didn't...
Jack6717

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 pm

You are amazing. Please stay here and get angry forever. I have already said, not many people here like generic thrash.

Love the fact you're skitting Mutant. You can get away with that once you've been on a very sucessful UK tour and you're actually good.
Creeping Dan

Postby origamikid on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 pm

HAHAHAHA hes saying shit about Mutant hahaha

Right well i just listened to a few songs:

First song sounded thrash at the start, nice riff with standard drums behind it- however, vocals kicked in and you go to generic metalcore screams. The breakdowns, the time changes to riff's suddenly descended into the white wash of genericallity of the current metal scene. Welcome to the kingdom of Machine Head riff followed by metalcore scream, I am thy master.

Truly has times when it could break out of mediocrity, but is lost within an issue of identity issue. Do you want to take a thrash route? Then you will need to have the things associated with thrash - these arn't things that make it generic 80's thrash - but things that associate it with the genre. Better breakdowns/vocals - thrash is all about the riffs and vocal hooks, this is absent. Or do you want to take Sylosis, Trivium, etc route and go for a more "current sound" which basically takes that generic machine head riff ( MH were being called thrash again in some circuits after blackening came out), lays some grinding/viceral screaming vocals and do that kinda thing?

Cause you need to make the choice, the big boys of current uk thrash (Evile, Gama Bomb, Savage Messiah, Mutant, SSS, etc etc) and then the USA thrash (municipal waste, Lazarus AD, Bonded by blood etc etc) all have things in common.

They sound very different from 80's generic rip off sound, but they dont take the genre, bend it over and rape it in the ass while screaming "sorry you thrash bitch, it seems i forgot the lube" which is essentially what your band is doing.

Good day to you sir
Fistful Of Metal Magazine- Coming soon .... (http://www.origamikid.wordpress.com)
UK Editor for: http://www.metal-temple.com
Blog This Shit UP: http://origamikid.wordpress.com

James wrote:I don't hate them, I just think they're a disgrace to metal.

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:I play girls aloud a lot with my walkman on while walking the dog, some chavs caught me dancing once.
Gay enough?
origamikid

Postby EliminationDave on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Atom wrote:One more thing, spelling the word 'else' with a C is a gigantic fail.

Haven't even found this part of the post, and it's still up there on the "thingz wot happned to me tooday list". I gave the myspace a quick listen to, and although the vocals really really really weren't my cup of tea (if they don't sound like Riot then it's not for me, or something.) I did quite enjoy some of the riffing, and lead breaks.
ImageChuck Norris has two speeds... Walk, and KILL!!!!!
EliminationDave

Postby radioactive rik on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 pm

such a perfect,amusing end to a brilliant halloween weekend.i thought my sunday was gonna be a lazy day in front of the tv but i really enjoyed these 2 threads,i think Drunkenstein should come back and we will like him because of all the amusing joy he has bought to the forum since white hazzard.legendary for all the wrong reasons.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 pm

The chronicles of the White Hazzard part II.
Creeping Dan

Postby radioactive rik on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm

i just noticed the pics on the myspace have mysteriously vanished...:-( could just be my laptop OR a coincidence perhaps?
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Nahh i can still see them. This was a good thread, wont live up to like 20 odd page White Hazzard fail.
Creeping Dan