Welcome to UK Thrash!

*LOL THREAD* Heretic, Doctor Death, Damnas

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Heretic, Doctor Death, Damnas - Purple Turtle - March 12th

Postby Creeping Dan on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:15 pm

Dian Wei wrote:THERE ARE TOO MANY BUDDIST ON TEH FOARMS, PUT THEM ALL IN DA OVOENS!

Hitler? Is that you?
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Your a hitler mate. I've seen it on the net.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby radioactive rik on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:23 pm

theres a hitler and a buddha in us all
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Lev on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Hitler in my mind, Buddha in my belly.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:30 pm

Sausages for dinner?
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby radioactive rik on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:32 pm

how did you manage to eat a whole buddha? badoom tsschh!
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Creeping Dan on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 pm

.......Wait, i get it, i think. Oh im tired.
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby Lev on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:56 pm

radioactive rik wrote:how did you manage to eat a whole buddha? badoom tsschh!

Shhhh.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby lyallthomas on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:27 am

In response to radioactive rik- things are always gonna be said and if you think we'll ever be afraid to voice our opinions because some losers gonna put his hood up and attack someone while no ones lookin then think again.

We've all been beaten up before, and got into fights before, Derbyshire and Matlock aint no happy wholesome west end musical- so it makes no difference. What are they gonna do, beat up magazine critics or record company reps because they got told they were shit or 'talked shit about their band'??

I hate to sound like a bonehead but if they want to fight physically about it then fine with me.

Martin is a cuddly teddy bear- but he is arrogant and will say what he thinks about music to peoples faces aswell, it isnt just a PR thing, the conversation just never arose!!!

We are all the same generation of gents and we'll always get along!
lyallthomas

Postby MartinC on Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:22 am

Is it just me, or does 'Derbyshire! The Musical' sound like a really good idea?
MartinC

Postby Resilience Records on Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:07 am

Immortalicide wrote: Jamie isnt really that much of a paedo.

I take high offence to that actually... i have spent along time getting to the top of my game. child rape isn't as easy as you would think.

also you left out that 'Mort isn't really that old...

ANYWAY!

Last night went well, i thought every band was brilliant and i was really please with how the Doctor Death set went. Honestly i hadn't played either the cover song or the Jeremy Beadle song before and i had been given 2 hours to learn the riffs previously, so all things considered i was REALLY fucking pleased! i am gutted about what happened at the end because i considered all the people involved to be my friends and/or people i had respect for. i don't want to take sides at all, but i certainly also don't think that what happened was at all fair in any way. Martin does speak a lot of breeze on these forums and most people will take it in the way it is intended, unfortunately though there will always be people who will use anything as ammo for getting into a fight. i'm not going to stand up for martin entirely as he does in some ways dig his own grave (although, if you didn't say anything then it is a bit of a shame!!) BUT violence is never an acceptable answer and it was completely stupid and cowardly thing to do.

.. next time though, i want to see guns and knives, if you are going to fight at least make it exciting.

Thanks to everybody who made it down, you are true supporters, and to all the bands especially Heretic and Elimination who both travelled pretty far to get there... nice one! also thanks to all the bands for putting up with my very bad organisation on this one, my only excuse (and it is an honest one!) is that i was in Sweden all week (i got back at 11 on tuesday night) and so literally didn't get the chance to sort stuff out until the day of the show.
Heavy Metal is the Law.
Resilience Records

Postby MartinC on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:16 am

.. next time though, i want to see guns and knives, if you are going to fight at least make it exciting.

Next time we're going to come with a medieval catapult and/or a cave troll.
MartinC

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:42 am

ok , mates..flame, shout, abuse all you want i really couldnt give a fuck. because if im not in your band, you dont seem to listen anyway.

his problem was not the critism, who gives a fuck what people say? people like, people hate....whatever...the problem is respect! what? yes, respect, and if you got out of this little hardcore style scene which most of you have transformed the 'thrash community' into, maybe you would see it!

what the fuck are you thinking slagging off bands supporting you on a bill, what the fuck is with slagging off bands new releases, what the fuck is with slagging off someones dancing? surely this community was made to join people, help each other out, not flame, abuse and ridicule each other. you've ruined it. you made it into segregated groups like within the hardcore scene (as said earlier). shit, ive been in bands for the last 16 years, and NEVER gone about giving shit to the bands trying to do the same thing, no matter how bad they were/are. most of the bands on here arent great, but so fuckin what? support em, not knock em down.

the end o the day, you were getting told by people day by day to maybe not give shit to people, but you didnt listen, you got worse and worse!

if a dog growls, shout at it, if it snarls, you hit its nose, stop him doing it again. You snarled!

what a certain person did maybe excessive, but he's also the only person who had any morals and respect for other peolpe to let it wind him up so much. i also notice that some people on here flaming him, are also some of the same that were encouraging him to do it on the night by agreeing with his anger.

so, slag me off, flame me, dont give a flying fuck, but maybe keep insults to people you arent trying to support and encourage!
KUNTPUNCHER, THE SOUND OF YOUR MAM BANGING HER DAD TO RECREATE YOUR SHITTY FAMILY!
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KUNTPUNCHER444
OPTIMUS D

Postby OPTIMUS D on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:44 am

PS, RADIACTIVE RIK, CHEERS FOR THE WICK PHOTOS!
KUNTPUNCHER, THE SOUND OF YOUR MAM BANGING HER DAD TO RECREATE YOUR SHITTY FAMILY!
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KUNTPUNCHER444
OPTIMUS D

Postby SOUTH on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 am

OPTIMUS D wrote:ok , mates..flame, shout, abuse all you want i really couldnt give a fuck. because if im not in your band, you dont seem to listen anyway.

his problem was not the critism, who gives a fuck what people say? people like, people hate....whatever...the problem is respect! what? yes, respect, and if you got out of this little hardcore style scene which most of you have transformed the 'thrash community' into, maybe you would see it!

what the fuck are you thinking slagging off bands supporting you on a bill, what the fuck is with slagging off bands new releases, what the fuck is with slagging off someones dancing? surely this community was made to join people, help each other out, not flame, abuse and ridicule each other. you've ruined it. you made it into segregated groups like within the hardcore scene (as said earlier). shit, ive been in bands for the last 16 years, and NEVER gone about giving shit to the bands trying to do the same thing, no matter how bad they were/are. most of the bands on here arent great, but so fuckin what? support em, not knock em down.

the end o the day, you were getting told by people day by day to maybe not give shit to people, but you didnt listen, you got worse and worse!

if a dog growls, shout at it, if it snarls, you hit its nose, stop him doing it again. You snarled!

what a certain person did maybe excessive, but he's also the only person who had any morals and respect for other peolpe to let it wind him up so much. i also notice that some people on here flaming him, are also some of the same that were encouraging him to do it on the night by agreeing with his anger.

so, slag me off, flame me, dont give a flying fuck, but maybe keep insults to people you arent trying to support and encourage!

The hardcore scene aint that bad man most people i meet at gigs are cool and supportive, i geuss it shows it only takes a couple of elitist wankers to tarnish the name of a scene. If they are slagging off someones dancing/clothes then there not really down with the philosophy of hardcore. Slagging things off seems to be common place on the internets...ghey!
BUTT CONTROL
SOUTH