Welcome to UK Thrash!

GAMA BOMB London Adventure

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: GAMA BOMB London Adventure

Postby thrashduck on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:22 pm

I use my gama bomb shirt as a spunk rag.
Last edited by thrashduck on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 pm

fail
The Fourth Norseman

Postby radioactive rik on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:18 pm

BLACK AND TAN!!!
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby gamabomb on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 pm

come on rik, strike me down with all of you hatred.
GAMA BOMB - Faster Is Gooder
gamabomb

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Follow up to the end of the country scenario. Now its the worlds!

Gama Bomb sent the leaders of the world a copy of Citizen Brain. So they all sat down with cups of tea and put the CD on. Straight away the room was a shitty mess. The aliens saw this as a sign of weakness and time to attack. So they did. The aliens waged war upon the dying human race who shit their pants to Gama Bomb music. There was a last alliance of the humans who trained armies underground ready to fight. The aliens were oblivous to the armies and their technology under the surface.

Down under the surface the armies developed ear plugs that could drown out the shittiest of sounds, weapens that could fire the Gama Bomb music in beams and dissolve the aliens because it was just so god damn awful!

Whilst above the surface all the music shops were destroyed, civillians were being murdered day by day by the green mass from outer space. The White House was now the green house, and 10 Downing Street.... well that doesnt matter too much, aliens lived there, you get my drift. Humans now enslaved to an alian nation, nation Earth. The slaves were made to carry resources to the north pole on foot, and the polar bears had too aswell! Here a giant monument is going to be built to the Lord Valguar (hes the main alien... shit name but its the best i can think of). Whilst this seems to be an innocent act of slavery, there was more to it than meets the eye. Hidden in the oozing gooey eyes of the monument would be something that the aliens could control everything in the universe. They would become THE super power.

Some slaves were also part of the underground community, but they brought back information from the surface. For years they gathered every bit of information they could. They found that if they play Citizen Brain at a high enough volume they could destroy the 'monument'. This could be risky because it could also kill all of them too with their shit music. One soldier stood up of the name Creeping Dan. He hated Gama Bomb so much he didnt care if he heard the music, he might be able to withstand the shitness of the album.

So each soldier now armed with their Gama ray Bomb gun that shot out the shit music. The guns are big green lazer guns and at the side there is a dB level from 1.... to 11. 11 could penetrate the ear plugs that had been developed to stop the shit music reaching the ears of the soldiers.

So at midnight the soldiers crept out from the underground and in silent moved north. They fought across the countries in what they thought to be stealth, but they were found out. Full on war broke out. The humans managed to advance though as the music was just so shit. Shit music rays filled the air and the aliens were weak.

The soldiers advanced to the Fortified Zone of the north. A great seige was fought and the humans broke into the walls and charged for the monument. Lord Valguar appeared at the top of the monument with a ray gun of the shit music also and he turned it straight up to 11 and started killing the soldiers. Only one remained, but weakened. Creeping Dan stood wounded fighting for his life, but still alive because he hated the music so much it could not kill him! He pushed the dB level up to 11 andblasted it at Lord Valguar. Lord Valguar just grew bigger and absorbed the shit music to the point he exploded, and along with that Gama Bombs music exploded and traveled all around the world. Every remaining alien died at the shit music, the monument was destroyed.

The only remaining survivors were the haters of Gama Bomb. They fought to clean up the Earth and populate it again. From this rose a strong population of Earth that all hated Gama Bomb equally. This is the golden age of humans where there is no war... everyone lives in peace and hated Gama Bomb.

The End.

So there... thats my full story if you link the other one too. I hope you're happy Gama Bomb. Stop being shit.

Right no more. Ive done enough, i just hope its good enough to win.
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby zykloned on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh my god, ha ha
zykloned

Postby jonny_boy34 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:00 pm

A valiant effort indeed. But at the end of the day, all your insult amounts to really is 'Gama Bomb are shit'. The story is incidental. So I don't think you should win.
jonny_boy34

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Can i at least have a gold star?
Creeping Dan

Postby zykloned on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 pm

I sold my Gama Bomb t-shirt on ebay.
zykloned

Postby Herzeleid on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 pm

gamabomb wrote:your exempt from this comp herzeleid, due to your auld beard and stinking musical tastes.

What the piss does auld mean? And Sonata Arctica are less gay sounding than Gama Bomb :D

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Korn are better than Gama Bomb. Yeh.... boo Gama Bomb.
Creeping Dan

Postby James on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Creeping Dan wrote:Straight away the room was a shitty mess.

I was sold after that line! :lol:
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Jon wasnt :( Haha.

I might have to come down for this gig anyway... we shall see.
Creeping Dan

Postby jonny_boy34 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Hahaha, I was only having a laugh. I enjoyed your story a lot. Well done.
jonny_boy34

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:14 pm

As was i.

Are Gama Bomb ever going to be sober enough to read my story?
Creeping Dan