Welcome to UK Thrash!

uk thrash trip to bang your head 2008?

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby SpiritCrusher on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Povey wrote:
Necrotism wrote:Carcass or Forbidden....arghhhhhhhh!!!! might end up going to bang your head and wacken :P

Why not just go to Hellfest in France, there both playing it.

Yeahh, that's probably what I'll be doing :D

My one desire, my only wish is to be eatennnn!
SpiritCrusher

Postby Stevedot2 on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:53 pm

Oh noooo, this looks so amazing, I have 17 days of holiday to last me until July, anlready got 9 off to go to America, but yeah I would so love to go to this, damn... hmm, thinky thinky
Stevedot2

Postby Povey on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:58 pm

Stevedot2 wrote:Oh noooo, this looks so amazing, I have 17 days of holiday to last me until July, anlready got 9 off to go to America, but yeah I would so love to go to this, damn... hmm, thinky thinky

You going to Maryland Death Fest by purchance Steve?
Povey

Postby Necrotism on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:27 pm

SpiritCrusher wrote:
Povey wrote:
Necrotism wrote:Carcass or Forbidden....arghhhhhhhh!!!! might end up going to bang your head and wacken :P

Why not just go to Hellfest in France, there both playing it.

Yeahh, that's probably what I'll be doing :D

I allready bought my wacken ticket....depends whether the bill gets any better....
Necrotism

Postby Stevedot2 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 pm

Povey wrote:
Stevedot2 wrote:Oh noooo, this looks so amazing, I have 17 days of holiday to last me until July, anlready got 9 off to go to America, but yeah I would so love to go to this, damn... hmm, thinky thinky

Nah, Disneyland. :rockdevil:

Going to Orlando, Florida, but actually thanks for reminding me, I wanna check if there are any gigs I could go to while I'm there.
Stevedot2

Postby thrashduck on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:31 pm

Stevedot2 wrote:
Povey wrote:

Going to Orlando, Florida, but actually thanks for reminding me, I wanna check if there are any gigs I could go to while I'm there.

Wasn't there some Disney ruling recently that said any metal bands couldn't play on the venues owned by Disney (which they have done for yearss). I think Machine Head got turned away or something.. which isn't exactly much of a disaster but still..
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Stevedot2 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:04 pm

thrashduck wrote:
Stevedot2 wrote:
Povey wrote:

Wasn't there some Disney ruling recently that said any metal bands couldn't play on the venues owned by Disney (which they have done for yearss). I think Machine Head got turned away or something.. which isn't exactly much of a disaster but still..

I'm not staying in Disneyland! What band would want to play at a Disney venue anyway!!!??? :lol:
Stevedot2

Postby thrashduck on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:05 pm

Haha I don't think they're playing the goofy grill or anything... Just venues on Disney property or something..
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck