Welcome to UK Thrash!

UK frash bandz planz for 2010

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

UK frash bandz planz for 2010

Postby H.O.D. Feemo on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Tell us what you're up to folks.

HOD are having a live gig break until the early summer to write the main bulk of a new album and enjoy jamming again as it's been a pretty intense 3 years for a part-time band. I've bought a pimped tour van and the new album is already on the go in it's infancy, it's safe to say it instantly has a more classic rock feel to it as we're old.... and that's the rules.

and yeah, the ballad is making a comeback.
H.O.D. Feemo

Re: UK frash bandz planz for 2010

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Trying to get Cowert Chdas back started up propper. Im not sure if our current vocalist will be with us then? Ahh well. It wont last anyway.
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby meluaz on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:10 pm

wwaaahhh sing dan you bastard
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz

Postby zykloned on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:40 am

Damnas are in the process of writing an album / set worth of material, and album related stuff. I think it's about time we got the debut out to be honest! Quite excited about it, a lot of time will be spent on it and there won't be TOO many shows until we're done. (Having said that.......)

I'll let Lee do the full Freshney update, but we've got some cool shows with Cannibis Corpse coming up, and new material on the way as well!
zykloned

Postby James on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 am

A four song Deceptor CD is currently coalescing, and we will also be looking to fry some neural circuits on stage with the power trio line-up!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby thrasherdave on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Rape. That's all.

I might try and get a few songs recorded but chances are that half the band will fuck up somewhere haha
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby Seregon-James on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

I doubt we will be putting out any new material this year, we've got enough fuel in the tank new material wise to release either another 2 EP's or a full length 14 tracker with about another 3/4 songs more or less being finalised as well.

However this year we will be concentrating on playing gigs anywhere and everywhere, branching further into Europe we hope as well! We have been confirmed for Germany's Way of Darkness Festival set to take place in Lichtenfels on October 1st & 2nd 2010 and we are in pre-lim talks for a number of other shows that we hope to happen as well but you lot will know first of course... well, we will, but then you.

But yeah, we'll whore the good press we've been getting and use it to our advantage, add it to the press packs and keep pushing them out to magazines, festivals and labels and see what happens. We don't know what's on the horizon for us as such but are prepared to put in the time and effort to make something cool happen!
ZT: "Seregon, Vicious, Venemous, UK Thrash!" 5/5
Terrorizer: "6th Best Unsigned Band 2008" 9/10
Terrorizer: "5th Best Unsigned Band 2007" 8/10
http://www.myspace.com/seregonuk
http://twitter.com/seregonuk
http://www.seregon.co.uk
Seregon-James

Postby gamabomb on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm

i just wrecked me hand so no gama bomb stuff for a while.lots of touring from april on tho
GAMA BOMB - Faster Is Gooder
gamabomb

Postby gamabomb on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm

altho there will be a gama bomb members solo album coming out this year
GAMA BOMB - Faster Is Gooder
gamabomb

Postby meluaz on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:47 pm

gamabomb wrote:i just wrecked me hand so no gama bomb stuff for a while.lots of touring from april on tho

our human bodies can go to hell.... :(
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz

Postby satanic_goat_christ on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Well, I might have finally found a drumemr who isn't more interested in pop rock, and someone who's prepared to play bass, so who knows what could happen there.

Anyway, I think 2010 should be the year Zurab finally unleashes his ego on us with quantum time signatures and fretless everything, or whatever it is he's been cooking up. Fuck knows, it'll be better than anything I can do.
satanic_goat_christ

Postby RedBurp on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 pm

gamabomb wrote:altho there will be a gama bomb members solo album coming out this year

Are you all releasing one at the same time with similar album covers.
RedBurp

Postby MEAT on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 pm

SSS new lp 3/4 into 2010
MEAT

Postby Lee4 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Like Faraz said.. we've got a couple of shows with Cannabis Corpse in February (Fighting Cocks in Kingston & South Of The Border in London). Apart from that gig wise... you probably won't see a great deal of us most of the year... we will still be playing shows, just not too many...

Plans are to write & record a full length/new set (hahaha)... we have some new stuff in the making and if you come to a Cannabis Corpse show you might just get to hear a new one entitled 'Gangsta Frash', which will be going on a 7" along with a possible cover of Biggie Smalls' 'Somebody's Gotta Die'. I guess we'll be recording for this March time or summin... And we're probably gona shoot a video for 'Gangsta Frash' too... for shits n giggles!

The split 12" with Nebukadnezza better be faakin coming out this year or I think I might just top myself... we've already done 2 tours, 2 years running to promote the release and it still isn't in our hands! There is a plan for another European tour later in the year but don't be expecting any UK dates on the tour... maybe a London show straight after Europe!

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!
Safe
Lee4

Postby thrasherdave on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

I'll be podcasting all this soon fellas, keep it coming :D
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave