Welcome to UK Thrash!

WACKEN 202088

General music discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:03 pm

Your mum, she can be the ukthrash's fuck canoe. ALL ABOARD!
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Katze on Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:04 pm

I'm female :roll:
Katze

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:07 pm

I know that, you are in fact who i meant. But Boovidge forced me into a corner and (Insert quote from that girly film here)

*Dance*
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Dian Wei

Postby thrashduck on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Hostel Smostel.

How did your thrash BBQ go?
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm

It was pretty boss, minus the Germans invading and asking for food all the time. But they did sort us out some magic fags in the past so all was good.

But seriously, Hostel. It was fucking good and if you can stomach it there is Lidl beer (for menz with massifs cockez only) for like 0 money.

Dian Wei

Postby Plodman on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm

We had some awesome BBQs..... but the meat tended to be sausage or sausage. Still, was good with 'knob' sauce.
The hehing man
Plodman

Postby thrashduck on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:48 pm

Dian Wei wrote:It was pretty boss, minus the Germans invading and asking for food all the time. But they did sort us out some magic fags in the past so all was good.

But seriously, Hostel. It was fucking good and if you can stomach it there is Lidl beer (for menz with massifs cockez only) for like 0 money.

Pah. Next year I'm just gonna drink mead all the time and wallow in my own filth again. It's not a ruddy classic car rally.

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:48 pm

You have to get some pork steaks next time, they were fucking amazing.

Dian Wei

Postby Plodman on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:51 pm

Dian Wei wrote:You have to get some pork steaks next time, they were fucking amazing.

We tried to cook some steaks on the first day but... they didn't cook.
So my friend ate 2 completely raw and was fine.
Stomach of steel.
The hehing man
Plodman

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:54 pm

You know how to use a BBQ right? lol.

and the Hostel was after the festival you knob. We did take you to our camp-site.

Dian Wei

Postby boovidge on Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 pm

Dian Wei wrote:You have to get some pork steaks next time, they were fucking amazing.

word.

couldnt believe how good they were!
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:35 pm

Even if it was served wrapped in bog roll :lol:

Dian Wei

Postby JezWray on Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:43 pm

Bog roll steaks for the win :rockdevil:
BEER AND VIOLENCE
BEAT UP THE FARMERS!!
JezWray

Postby thrashduck on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:09 pm

eactivated British extreme legends CARCASS have been confirmed for next year's installment of the Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place July 31 - August 2, 2008 in Wacken, Germany. Also scheduled to appear are IRON MAIDEN (headliners), CHILDREN OF BODOM, AVANTASIA, KREATOR and SONATA ARCTICA.

Commented CARCASS bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker: "Well, they said it would never happen. In fact I said it would never happen. Then I noticed no one pays attention to what I say anyway and I sounded like an idiot...

"Summer 2008 will be the twentieth anniversary since the release of CARCASS' first studio album. It will be fourteen years since we last played live. We've decided to exhume the old corpse next summer at Wacken. The timing is purely coincidental — it's been a long journey to get to this point where myself, Bill Steer [guitar] and Mike Amott [guitar; also of ARCH ENEMY] have enough common desire again to make it possible. We're finally conceding to the demand that seems to be at an all time high and doesn't appear to be going away any time soon. Any past reasons we may have had for not wanting to do it, or thinking it was impossible, have simply dissipated in the face of overwhelming interest in us performing THOSE riffs for a generation of believers who never had the opportunity back in the day. We could say we're doing it for 'the kids' — but fuck that ! We're doing it 'cos it will be fun again to play the classic CARCASS tunes!! Of course it would seem inappropriate for us to contemplate to do this without Ken Owen [drums], but I assure you he'll be there, and we'll push some sticks in his hands and make him play, plus we'll have a killer drummer to sit in and play HIS parts.

"Myself, Jeff Walker on bass and vocals, 'the semi-legendary' Bill Steer and Mike Amott on lead guitar and Daniel Erlandsson [ARCH ENEMY], filling in for Ken on drums, look forwards to mutilating your hearing.

"And if we don't do it? Who else will overshadow the LED ZEPPELIN reunion?

"Ha!

"Prepare to rot and roll."

Carcass announced... Gory.

thrashduck

Postby Steve on Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:18 pm

WIN!
GoreBastard wrote:Trust those black metal folk to take their music to the next level of gay!

Steve