Welcome to UK Thrash!

Terrorizer UK Thrash Feature

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:56 pm

MartinC wrote:
terrorizer wrote:
MartinC wrote:Good feature. Glad to see our picture was bigger than Pitiful Reign's.

Picture dimension was done to be proportional to ego size.

Why was Gama Bomb's bigger than ours then?

Because GAMA BOMB are better than heretic.

:P
The Fourth Norseman

Postby MartinC on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:13 am

I'll believe that when they support Napalm Death.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HE WENT THEREEEEE.
MartinC

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:15 am

MartinC wrote:I'll believe that when they support Napalm Death.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HE WENT THEREEEEE.

:lol:
The Fourth Norseman

Postby boovidge on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:13 am

Deadfall: "Then we speeded everything up"

:doh:
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Creeping_Dave on Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:36 am

boovidge wrote:Deadfall: "Then we speeded everything up"

:doh:

Haha oh dear.. :lol:
Creeping_Dave

Postby sekhmet on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:40 am

haah, finally got my copy today, awesome article!!!!
:rockdevil: :rockdevil:
sekhmet

Postby terrorizer on Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:24 am

Just for the record, all I did was write it, all the layout is done in-house (and I think it looks fookin' smart) so the size of each band pic was nothing to do with me, but don't tell Martin as he is still young enough to think that size is important. :wink:

"If you want a picture of the future of UK Thrash, imagine a boot stamping on a Member's face, forever."
terrorizer

Postby Herzeleid on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:01 pm

I had a browse in WHSmith, it was quite amusing to see two bands with people I know in real life in fairly big pictures. I don't think Sekhmet will ever take a decent picture, sorry Dave :lol: Good article though.

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby sekhmet on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:18 pm

we can take decent pictures, but we will never be in one! especially seing as Mike ruins every decent picture, on our last shoot there was some brilliant ones of us in the back room at the cavern with the camera slightly below us looking up, we all look great except mike looks like hes distracted by a bee or something :doh:
sekhmet

Postby James on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:28 pm

YES! I finally found a copy! I've been in roughly 5 different WH Smiths over the last few days (admittedly some of them small train station ones), and walked all the way to another one to find it had been closed down.

Finally, in my desperation, I walked up to Oxford Street and picked up a copy in Virgin.

I read the whole feature on the bus home, and I think Ian deserves a massive well-done - this is such a boost for the bands, the scene, and of course this community.

I love the layout, love the features like the polls, Bangers and Thrash info and of course my little interview haha. Top job!

I feel it's a big shame that Mutant were not featured in an interview/bio as I think everyone who's met/seen them will agree they are one of the main band's who have the passion to hold this whole thing together.

Nonetheless, this is a brilliant exposure of the UK scene, and hopefully it will be a big help to everyone involved.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby boovidge on Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:52 pm

yeah i agree about mutant. I think they would be included had they not been forced to take a break and if they had recorded something recently! UK thrash without Atom and Mutant wouldn't be the same at all.
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby MartinC on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:01 pm

sekhmet wrote:we can take decent pictures, but we will never be in one! especially seing as Mike ruins every decent picture, on our last shoot there was some brilliant ones of us in the back room at the cavern with the camera slightly below us looking up, we all look great except mike looks like hes distracted by a bee or something :doh:

You think you've got problems?! Look out our bassist! Me and Lyall tried so hard to confiscate those sun glasses to no avail.
MartinC

Postby Herzeleid on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:10 pm

He needs them though, otherwise people would realise just how ugly he really is. soooo ugly :(

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby MartinC on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Yeah, we have to make him stand behind a massive sheet at every gig.
MartinC

Postby ash on Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:24 pm

oh great, old man sam's here to ruin the fun.
ash