Welcome to UK Thrash!

Vulcano, Necroriser, Funeral Throne, Scythian in Birmingham

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Vulcano, Necroriser, Funeral Throne, Scythian in Birmingham

Postby liberation on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Tour sponsored by Zero Tolerance, show sponsored by Terrorizer.

VULCANO: Originators and founders of BRAZIL's extreme metal scene privilege Birmingham with their presence! Supported by London's Necroriser plus Funeral Throne and Scythian!

Our first gig at The End, so lets show them how good the metal scene in Birmingham is!

Tickets 8 quid advanced, ten on the door (Our most expensive, BUT, great bands, one from Brazil, and cheaper than the rest of the tour! So we're still trying to keep it affordable!)

Vulcano: THRASH DEATH HEAVY METAL. This band helped to take root and spread heavy metal in Brazil being considered one of the firsts bands of Black / Death from Latin America. Theybring to us the first album of Brazilian Black Metal; "Bloody Vengeance" in 1986 shocking the minds of many people. A darkness album, enigmatic lyrics with obscure, indirect and today, the sounds still more current than ever. They have played the UK before, and have appeared at shows such as LIVE EVIL, where the bands ar hand picked by Fenriz. NOT A BAND TO BE MISSED!

http://www.facebook.com/VULCANOMETAL?sk=info

Necroriser: Brutalising 3 piece Thrash/Death crossover band from London. These guys have got fucking balls and no bull shit! London based.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Necrorise ... 96?sk=info

Funeral Throne: Hailing from the damned shores of Britannia and the home of Heavy Metal, Funeral Throne has proven against all opposition to be one of the most vital Black Metal bands in the UK.

Their debut album Nihil Sine Diabolvs (2008, Satanas Rex/Cold Spring) received world-wide acclaim. Funeral Throne has seperated itself from the rest of the UK scene in that it plays Black Metal in its real form. There is no flowery paganism. There is no progressive bent. There is only destruction, re-creation and the Devil.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Funeral-T ... 46?sk=info

Scythian: Whelped on the teachings of Bathory and Sodom, Scythian formed in C.E. 2004, working tirelessly towards an individual musical identity which was not only true to them but to the heroes who had first inspired them to take up arms and march on the world. Though successful raiding and brutal skirmishing has earned them spoils, wealth and land, ambition and lust for power has cast their eyes beyond the open steppe... The world becomes their battlefield and above it, the planes, the stars and the high halls of the gods. Fear the coming of their armies, for the omens have foretold the arrival like a plague upon the wind. Ashes shall fall as rain from the skies as they pass and the hallowed temples of this world shall be as blackened husks, charred beyond recognition. Thousands strong ride from distant horizons, a prayer to slaughter on their lips.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scythian/ ... 37?sk=info
liberation

Re: Vulcano, Necroriser, Funeral Throne, Scythian in Birming

Postby Katze on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:04 pm

A long way off... good to see a gig in Birmingham for a change
Katze

Postby thrasherdave on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 am

I was asked to book Vulcano in Sheffield for the 19th, but then Vindickator's estate agent screwed us out of a shitlod of money. Bad story, bro.

But aye, great to see a band like Vulcano playing UK shores. I'll be sure to attend!
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby Dian Wei on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:33 am

Looks good, glad to see promoters putting on gigs!
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Bestial Bill on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:26 am

I'll be there as long as it goes ahead.
'Summon the cleansing of this world! Armageddon unleashed upon Earth!'
Bestial Bill

Postby liberation on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Sorry, I totally missed these replies.

Cheers for the kind words about putting gigs on in Birmingham.

We've got a lot booked throughout the year! Mostly extreme metal currently, though we will be branching out into thrashier stuff over the next few months.

Gig went ahead and, while not our busiest, was a great laugh and great show! Vulcano are brilliant guys, they all stayed at mine and never met such a nice bunch with so much drinking stamina for their age!
liberation