Welcome to UK Thrash!

Terrorizer UK Thrash Feature

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby Bane on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:33 am

MartinC wrote:Sex offender's register?

:lol: I shouldn't be encouraging him, but I'll give him that one. It's actually a case of having no free time. It's not anyones concern apart from mine though. But thanks for showing interest folks!

Ash wrote:fucking hell you grippy cunt, even i bought a copy and i hate every single band mentioned in the fucking magazine.

eat tomorrow or terrorizer? you're probably a lardass so if i was you i'd go with terrorizer.

Let me guess, you're that dyke I insulted? Look, in all fairness, this is getting a bit daft . I'll buy Terrorizer when I can afford to - that was always my intention. But I don't fancy waiting 3 weeks to read an article I'm genuinely interested in. A friend e-mailing me a scan was about as offensive as walking into a newsagents and reading the article without buying it.
Bane

Postby Herzeleid on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:33 am

See, now there's another reason to buy the magazine. You can cut out the picture of Heretic and throw darts at it! Or just eat the rest of the magazine, Type O Negative articles are a great source of fibre and iron..y

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby ash on Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:45 am

Bane wrote:
MartinC wrote:Sex offender's register?

:lol: I shouldn't be encouraging him, but I'll give him that one. It's actually a case of having no free time. It's not anyones concern apart from mine though. But thanks for showing interest folks!

Ash wrote:fucking hell you grippy cunt, even i bought a copy and i hate every single band mentioned in the fucking magazine.

eat tomorrow or terrorizer? you're probably a lardass so if i was you i'd go with terrorizer.

Let me guess, you're that dyke I insulted? Look, in all fairness, this is getting a bit daft . I'll buy Terrorizer when I can afford to - that was always my intention. But I don't fancy waiting 3 weeks to read an article I'm genuinely interested in. A friend e-mailing me a scan was about as offensive as walking into a newsagents and reading the article without buying it.

a) i'm not gay
b) i don't ever recall being insulted by you.

i just think you're a cheeky cunt.
ash

Postby ThrashMetalLuci on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:12 am

Herzeleid wrote:See, now there's another reason to buy the magazine. You can cut out the picture of Heretic and throw darts at it! Or just eat the rest of the magazine, Type O Negative articles are a great source of fibre and iron..y

ooo so that's what the heretic picture is for :lol:
ThrashMetalLuci

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:51 am

Immortalicide wrote:
jonny_boy34 wrote:
The Fourth Norseman wrote:
MartinC wrote:
That's beyond my control. Why? It's none of your fucking business

Sex offender's register?

pwn3d :lol:

:lol: That put a swift end to that debate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol :lol:
The Fourth Norseman

Postby Bane on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:14 am

ash wrote:a) i'm not gay
b) i don't ever recall being insulted by you.

I was kidding. Just trying to wind Martin up, which seems easily done. Look, I've explained myself far more than I needed to. If you still think I'm a cheeky cunt, there's little I can do about it. Incidentally I still haven't had a chance to read the article! I'm sure it's a great read though.
Bane

Postby terrorizer on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:02 am

Bane wrote:I'll buy Terrorizer when I can afford to - that was always my intention.

Thank you. Enjoy the article.

"If you want a picture of the future of UK Thrash, imagine a boot stamping on a Member's face, forever."
terrorizer

Postby lyallthomas on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:49 pm

Yeh ash is no way gay, she was telling me how much she hated you Bane when I was having my wicked way with her.
lyallthomas

Postby ash on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:03 pm

lyallthomas wrote:Yeh ash is no way gay, she was telling me how much she hated you Bane when I was having my wicked way with her.

this isn't the place for your perverted fanfic, lyall.
ash

Postby STD_Caps on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:46 pm

I think all the silly arguements and nastyness could have been avoided if Bane had explained his intention to buy the mag eventually. :roll:

Still, let's all be friends again.

GROUP HUG! Let's go buy new suits!
"And what about the churches and all their wealth
There's an unseen fortune under their belts
Are golden temples a symbol of God's way
This horde of wealth is a sickening display"
STD_Caps

Postby Stevo_Amok on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:14 pm

Got my hands on this months issue finally and thought the piece on the thrash scene was well good! Great to see a thriving scene gettin a bit more exsposure! One thing i would say tho was a thought Martins comments were a bit childish to be honest. Fair do's, he thinks he's funny and takes pride in winding people up, but a recon his comments could easily be misunderstood by readers not in the know, and hence come accross as being anti-uk thrash! I must admit tho, at first it was pretty funny and i had a laugh when i read it but after thinkin about it he just came across as being a tit!
Clearly im more built than you.
Stevo_Amok

Postby ash on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Stevo_Amok wrote: One thing i would say tho was a thought Martins comments were a bit childish to be honest. Fair do's, he thinks he's funny and takes pride in winding people up, but a recon his comments could easily be misunderstood by readers not in the know, and hence come accross as being anti-uk thrash! I must admit tho, at first it was pretty funny and i had a laugh when i read it but after thinkin about it he just came across as being a tit!

i dont think he cares. he hates metal anyway.
ash

Postby Bane on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:34 pm

STD_Caps wrote:I think all the silly arguements and nastyness could have been avoided if Bane had explained his intention to buy the mag eventually. :roll:

Why should I have to explain myself? My initial post should have been enough. Instead, folk jump to the conclusion that I'm cheap skate who's unsupportive of the scene. If you ask me, the whole thing could have been avoided if some people weren't looking for an argument in the first place.

But yeah. Hugs, kisses, etc.
Bane

Postby thrash metal maniac on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:18 pm

I got this the other day, thre article is lovely, I thought it was really well done (not surprising for a professional mag tho :P ), and the interviews and everything were cool, a good read by all means! =D>
thrash metal maniac

Postby MartinC on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:32 am

Stevo_Amok wrote:Got my hands on this months issue finally and thought the piece on the thrash scene was well good! Great to see a thriving scene gettin a bit more exsposure! One thing i would say tho was a thought Martins comments were a bit childish to be honest. Fair do's, he thinks he's funny and takes pride in winding people up, but a recon his comments could easily be misunderstood by readers not in the know, and hence come accross as being anti-uk thrash! I must admit tho, at first it was pretty funny and i had a laugh when i read it but after thinkin about it he just came across as being a tit!

Yeah I personally think Amok are a bunch of talentless cunts that have a stab at me and Heretic whenever they can. And I'm not even drunk, so I genuinely mean it.
MartinC