75%

Total votes : 4

Postby Atom on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:36 pm

COME ON, ITS TONIGHT!!!

WHO WILL BE THERE?

BLEARGH!
Atom

Postby Ripper on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:17 pm

How did this go? Anyone go in the end?! I couldn't go at short notice as I was working, but would like to know if anyone stood up and abused the screen when Phil Anselmo appeared. Was Rat Skates there?!
Play fast or die
Ripper

Postby Atom on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:30 pm

The film was awesome! Everyone laughed as Phil came on cos he sounds like a complete tool!

Rat Skates was there and he fucking kills (still skateboarding too)!

I highly recomend see it.
Atom

Postby Destruction on Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:10 pm

Any word on a DVD release at all? :?
We Spit On Those Who Choose To Pose
We Thrash With All The Rest
Destruction

Postby James on Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:18 pm

They do plan to, but they don't know when. Some time next year hopefully. I don't know how distributed it will be though!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Re:

Postby James on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm

James wrote:Yeah, I definitely fancy it, though I still don't know how much it costs :? I've spent about £50 this week on seemingly very little... I hope living in a house and feeding myself isn't this expensive every week, or I am in for a pricey year!

By the way, I'm only on here now cos I am at the uni library - my house doesn't currently have internet! :( The phone line is finally connected though, so hopefully we will sort it out soon.

Bloody landlords. We arrived to find the boiler is totally burnt out, so no hot water! Unless we turn on the immersion, which costs a great deal of electricity.

Oh yeah, and my phone is totally flat also, and my charger is back in Essex! So the only way to contact me is the house phone - I don't know if my mobile will survive long enough to find that number, but here goes...yay, success! It's 0207 7015398.

Anyway, why am I even saying all this here! That has nothing at all to do with Get Thrashed!!

So in conclusion, I am a poor student but I don't want to miss this so I guess I'll have to come along

ROBOTIC RAGE!

Oh my god, this guy is so boring.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Re: Get Thrashed Rollcall

Postby Raging Paul on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Hahaha, 6 years ago! How times have changed!
Raging Paul