Welcome to UK Thrash!

Capital Punishment dvd:Damnas,River Freshney,Sigil(OUT NOW!)

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: DVD Triple Feature!(3 London bands)

Postby Stevedot2 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Old news!! Haha, yeah please Rikens I would like one of them!
Stevedot2

Postby BEER CAN on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 am

Rik you fannyface, when are you gonna come check tha bad'boys wiv da rep , polishin tha gold, youre sold, i leave ya cold layin down arithmetic, you got no life with that tiny dick, you got no licks, this beat fascilitates my need to leave you and your poor MCs, behind you best believe i got tha seed and the green, i see the line you choke, you just a joke, spittin out knotted up rope, i wonder how you fuckin cope, lemme step up you aint ready, the level you on is unsteady be ready for eddie*, a sick fucker on a bad mutherfuckin road, I aint gonna stop till this tape is so old you fold, get out of the mold your brain is unstuck, you muck, and im about to blow you up, what the fuck you tapin Rik, you gotta get that beat right and stop playin with your dick, i leave you known alone for this DVD triple feature, i want one or im gonna become a bad mutherfuckin creature :evil:
BEER CAN

Postby meluaz on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:41 am

lets see what u got rik, let tha battle commence!!!
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz

Postby zykloned on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 am

Ahh, ...a new challenger.....

Rik, ...After you!
zykloned

Postby Lee4 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Yo aint gansta witout da Scarface blad!
Lee4

Postby radioactive rik on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 am

BEER CAN wrote:Rik you fannyface, when are you gonna come check tha bad'boys wiv da rep , polishin tha gold, youre sold, i leave ya cold layin down arithmetic, you got no life with that tiny dick, you got no licks, this beat fascilitates my need to leave you and your poor MCs, behind you best believe i got tha seed and the green, i see the line you choke, you just a joke, spittin out knotted up rope, i wonder how you fuckin cope, lemme step up you aint ready, the level you on is unsteady be ready for eddie*, a sick fucker on a bad mutherfuckin road, I aint gonna stop till this tape is so old you fold, get out of the mold your brain is unstuck, you muck, and im about to blow you up, what the fuck you tapin Rik, you gotta get that beat right and stop playin with your dick, i leave you known alone for this DVD triple feature, i want one or im gonna become a bad mutherfuckin creature :evil:

ok i just got back from a gig,you dig?i,ll eat you like a fig,if youre bald then get a wig,blazin those joints like theres no tomorrow,your the biggest towel in the borough,for you i feel the sorrow,theres was a lad in my school called Chris Morrow,about as tough as a sparrow,you are narrow,like a bumhole with no food bowl,to shit in,finger lickin,my rhymes are alive like saturday mornings "live and kicking",and old show,youre an old ho but on the no go,like a slow bro(from pokemon) becoming a lyrical pro.i cant compete with the "MC of thrash",you leavin me ripped like a ladies gash,as long as you aint mashed you make high flyin MCs crash.

but yeah,you can have a copy of the dvd,and if you still wanna step to me,go post in the general chat "bustin sic raps" thread for all to see,nice one G.
Last edited by radioactive rik on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby radioactive rik on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 am

Lee4 wrote:Yo aint gansta witout da Scarface blad!

you just gotzta have it "haaaaaaaaaaaiii".
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby zykloned on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:26 am

ha ha Rik that was an amazing comeback!!!
zykloned

Postby Bongwater on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 pm

kick his ass seabass, BC get new fucking phone you homo
Bongwater

Postby radioactive rik on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:47 pm

ok time for an update:
i have now got the full editing/dvd making programme activated on my laptop.all the boxes/blank discs/cd stickers etc i ordered have all arrived and are currently in a box on the landing.

all i need to do now is get my last few clips/interview at next weeks Sigil/Damnas/extreme noise terror gig at the unicorn(see the gigs thread)
if anyone wants a cameo then come along and mosh in the space in front of me whilst im recording :wink:

anyway,after these clips are gathered i will then be able to edit/piece together the footage aswell as make the labels/cover for the dvd during early/mid april.

theres a great week for gigs on the 23rd-28th of april.
firstly you have River freshney supporting at the underworld gig on the 23rd of april so i can bring a few copies there to give to the band members and any of their supporters and general forumers who are at that gig.just PM me.

the next gig is 2 days later on the 25th of april and Damnas and Sigil(the other 2 of the 3 bands featured)will both be playing that night so i will bring the majority of the dvds along with me then(also unicorn is less hassle when taking a huge bag in so its ideal)

so late april is the official release.

i will even take a batch of 10 or so to the Nebz/Hang the Bastard/STD gig on the 28th of april.

there will be plenty to go around so all you forumers who cant make these gigs can still have one.ive made a note of all the people on this thread who have shown interest so naturally yours are reserved.i can post them out for £2 to anyone who wants one mailed.just PM me for paypal/address details.

if ANY bands have gigs in May/june and have flyers they want me to print off,photocopy and slip into the inside cover of the dvd just let me know as theres plenty of space to include any promotional leaflets/flyers etc.

cheers all.

p.s.those coming to hydepark,feel free to chat about it.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby origamikid on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 pm

I think i am going to the Evile show at the underworld that has Freshney supporting in April, sadly missing Damnas on 25th as im going up to FTA.

errmm.... probs be easier if i could have one mailed to me :D i can give the money wen i see you up in london, glad to hear its comming together dude, was looking good when i got my sneak preview :P
Fistful Of Metal Magazine- Coming soon .... (http://www.origamikid.wordpress.com)
UK Editor for: http://www.metal-temple.com
Blog This Shit UP: http://origamikid.wordpress.com

James wrote:I don't hate them, I just think they're a disgrace to metal.

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:I play girls aloud a lot with my walkman on while walking the dog, some chavs caught me dancing once.
Gay enough?
origamikid

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 am

so hows it coming along raddy ricky piper? whens it going be on my screen yo??? many await this treasure yes :rockdevil:
Headtrip Higgins

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 am

rick give me a bell about the flyers geez
Headtrip Higgins

Postby radioactive rik on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 am

i literally made the first 15 copies today(no covers/cd artwork yet though)
each disc takes 25mins to burn(since the footage is over 3 hours 30 mins)
also to start burning you have to open the saved project and "build dvd"(ready for burning).the build takes 3-4bloody hours!!!
but after it has built,you just load as many cd-rs in one after another.
so its best to do at least 10 in one sitting coz otherwise if you turn off the p.c or exit the programme,you have to do the build the next time you start it up :-(
anyway,what i did this morning was get up at 7am,switched the laptop on and started the build,went back to bed till 11 :-)
then when i got up it was ready to go.i then burned from 1 till 11.

this is gonna take more man hours than i predicted lol.

anyway 100 copies = 50 hours aka ETERNITY" lol.
nah,i can spread it across 5-6 days.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby TORSO on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:03 am

Does the software not have the ability to make an .iso/image file?

Because you can build it once then just keep burning dvds using something like img burn
INTO THE REACTOR!
TORSO