Welcome to UK Thrash!

Wanted: Thrashmaggedon invite

Talk about all thrash metal.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Wanted: Thrashmaggedon invite

Postby david666gomez on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 pm

so does that mean i might be able to get an invite???? hows it possible to get an invite??

whats the trading section??how do you get therer
david666gomez

Postby Craig on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 pm

david666gomez wrote:so does that mean i might be able to get an invite???? hows it possible to get an invite??

whats the trading section??how do you get therer

This forum isn't connected with Thrashmageddon - a few forum members are members of Thrashmageddon I gather - but it's their own business. I wouldn't really know how you'd get an invite.

The UKThrash trading section is here: viewforum.php?f=8 - you can probably find what you're looking for in there or you could try asking :).
Personal Site | Freelance Web Design | Last.fm

Bash.org wrote:<Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam
<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
Craig
Administrator

Postby david666gomez on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm

who can i ask for an invite ????
are therer sertain people you need to ask??????
david666gomez

Postby Craig on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 pm

david666gomez wrote:who can i ask for an invite ????
are therer sertain people you need to ask??????

As I've said, if anyone has a spare invite, I'm sure they will get in contact with you. This isn't a Thrashmageddon invite forum.

<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
Craig
Administrator

Postby david666gomez on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

oh ok kooool thanx so my best bet is to pm people or post that i need one right??
david666gomez

Postby Craig on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:10 pm

david666gomez wrote:oh ok kooool thanx so my best bet is to pm people or post that i need one right??

Just your post here is enough. If people have any spare invites then they will PM you. However, please take note of my PM, please don't use UKThrash as a Thrashmageddon invite forum - we have no connection whatsoever with Thrashmageddon.

Craig
Administrator

Postby gamabomb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:46 pm

you know what? fuck them cunts. im all on for free downloading but they CHARGE people to join there site and keep the money for them selfs fuck that.pricks
GAMA BOMB - Faster Is Gooder
gamabomb

Postby phodg on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:38 pm

I've been a member of Thrashmageddon for years, but they've clamped down on what can be kept there now. Albums have to be at least a year old I think. I haven't even logged in there for ages. Anything they have there you can find using Google nowadays.
phodg

Postby thrash metal maniac on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm

not allowed to download bootlegs anymore... sucks ass

google it is!!
thrash metal maniac

Postby loverofthrash on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:10 am

T-MAG is not accepting new registrations at the moment. They had major problems with DoS attacks and also a crooked admin tried to take down the site from the inside later running a major smear campaign. Only he was continuing to use the site after the fact signing up under different user names. They do not charge for membership, never have. They simply accepted donations. Not allowing 2009 releases was a compromise, as the owner really wanted to remove all albums made after 1996.
loverofthrash

Postby Creeping Dan on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 am

It was fucking charging for an account! You could sign up but had to donate to get all the old demos n shit. Its pathetic.

The website was only good for some demos. The rest you can get from a blog somewhere.
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby loverofthrash on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 am

Certain people (a former admin for instance) rallied against "leechers", whining and crying daily about users who didn't "give back". So the old school section was limited to users who uploaded a number of albums or those who donated, mainly to please these people. Funny thing is they were also the first within to whine about how dead the site was. Actually before the former admin's little episode, the site was going to revert back to being more open and friendly. Thanks to him, it didn't happen.

For the record, the former admin in question is the guy who posted in this thread as nekrokannibal. He now runs his own T-Mag rip-off site.
loverofthrash

Postby Creeping Dan on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks to him it didnt happen? Why did that stop it? It doesnt stop a thing. You guys need to stop this "donation" shit to see that section of the website. There isnt much out there to upload from the past to gain membership, itd be bloody hard to do and alls you're doing is ripping people off.
Creeping Dan

Postby loverofthrash on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:24 am

T-MAG no longer accepts donations. If you have a problem with anything I encourage you to voice it with centricon via the contact form on site or if you're a member via pm.
loverofthrash

Postby Creeping Dan on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:12 am

I dont care. Im quite happy pissing you off here. Thanks.
Creeping Dan