Postby meluaz on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 pm

hahah fucking great
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz

Re: 27/12 TANKARD + VIOLATOR + HYADES +more @ Leuven, Belgium

Postby Enter on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 pm

The quote was "the stage is yours too", violator owned the place the pit was insane, no london gigs can compare to violators set.
Violator is the greatest live band ive seen so far and frankly i don't think anyone can top that.
The Pedro dude you met steve is one of the guitarists, i think he plays lead

Tankard was really awesome too, fucking hilarious. The barriers went up at the begging of the show because they were recording this gig for their LIVE CD!!!!!! but it didn't stop people from stage diving. I think they opened with one of the new songs, not sure though was way to wasted/tired from violator.
Awesome Tankard quotes:
"You know people don't think we're a serious band because we sing about drinking and stuff but we will prove to you that we are more serious than any black metal band" - before playing Die with a beer in your hand
My favorite one "We are going to play a slow song now so you all can have a rest" before kicking into Rectifier, which a bloody fast song live.

Other highlights were: Steve asking a gay dude where he can find a bar thats not homosexual
One of the guys texting 118118 from Belgium to find out where the red light district in Brussels is and getting an answer to go to the pub and use his charm
Steve nearly crashing 3 times
Chinese restaurant in Belgium that only spoke french???
Enter

Postby Stevedot2 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Another highlight, 4 guys sleeping in a tiny Peugeot 106 in a FREEZING cold carpark in Brussels after humming songs to eachother.

Then having a big gay gang bang.
Stevedot2

Postby Enter on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Stevedot2 wrote:Another highlight, 4 guys sleeping in a tiny Peugeot 106 in a FREEZING cold carpark in Brussels after humming songs to eachother.

Then having a big gay gang bang.

it was a gang bang but not gay
Enter