Welcome to UK Thrash!

FTA 2010

Full Thrash Assault news/discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records, Stevedot2

Re: FTA 2010

Postby Immortalicide on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:46 am

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:Worst. kebab house. Ever!

Ohhhhhh my arse.

Tell me about it!! I asked for a shish dner mix and the guy said he didnt know what shish kebab was!! When i explained it he said, uh... we dont sell that!! Nob!!

Great day tho, shrapnel were amazing. HOD were even better than ever, what with that ending hahahahaha and loved the A.I.R. cover!!!!!!! VA were great, and after getting so close to seeing them in belfast last year, glad i finally caught up with them. Doctor death took a little time to warm up, but once they did, they were red hot!!! A great ady, well worth a fiver (and £40 of petrol, same on food and more on shirts etc :lol: )
Immortalicide

Postby thrasherdave on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Fucking incredible stuff, was so good to see evryone again and get drunk/stoned/violated. Extra special mentions go to H.O.D, Visceral Attack, Doctor Death and Shrapnel for ripping my face off then feeding it to me through my eyes
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby shrapnel on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Just got in, 5 hour drive home this morning...eugghhhh.
had a fucking great day, apart from a string being out of tune during raining blood the set felt pretty good fur us!. intro sounded bloody awful though.

missed lifeless but the rest of the bands kicked my ass! loved the whole thing. got mega drunk, think we turned in about 3 am after we were threatened with police action due to noise. ghey

so after drinking a ton of beer, listening to some awesome music all day and night, our bassist having a dick in his face, getting threatened with police, and having to clean beer and blood of our room walls...it was rad!

Cool to meet some new people to, very ..interesting interview with Dave, haha, was awesome! Steve, you win the award for biggest drunken mess, hilarious. all the other bands were top guys. ill also apologise for our drunken bass player if he wouldn't stop hugging and shouting at you towards the end, we had been drinking for 13 hours at this point and he gets a little friendly haha. conversation of the night:
between our drunkn bassist and some guy hes never met

"Hey Phil, you were awesome man! *Hick*"
"Hi, I'm not Phil, infact I'm not in a band at all...?!"
"I love you anyways Phil, and if you dont like it you can fuck off! *Hugs stranger**Hick*"
*leaves man looking like he may have just been raped*

we were given our DVD at the end of the night and it turns out its the wrong one, We got VA's DVD (its good by the way chaps). need to try sort it out!
Last edited by shrapnel on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrapnel

Postby satanic_goat_christ on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:45 pm

James wrote:Josh what are you talking about, it was that smutty voyeur Felix who was the real offender!

Josh started it.

My internet decided to bugger itself and start lagging like mad by the time HOD got on so I saw pretty much nothing of them, but the rest of it looked fan-fucking-tastic. If all goes well I'll try and turn up next year, unless Steve sells out and only puts on gay metalcore bands.
satanic_goat_christ

Postby origamikid on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

satanic_goat_christ wrote:
James wrote:Josh what are you talking about, it was that smutty voyeur Felix who was the real offender!

Josh started it.

James was the one who pointed out the first girl lol

Although I think the guy controlling the cameras and stuff didn't help as eventually he was pointing the cameras at various girls hahahaha bastard

Oh and care to explain:
shrapnel wrote: our bassist having a dick in his face, getting threatened with police, and having to clean beer and blood of our room walls

hahahaha amazing
Fistful Of Metal Magazine- Coming soon .... (http://www.origamikid.wordpress.com)
UK Editor for: http://www.metal-temple.com
Blog This Shit UP: http://origamikid.wordpress.com

James wrote:I don't hate them, I just think they're a disgrace to metal.

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:I play girls aloud a lot with my walkman on while walking the dog, some chavs caught me dancing once.
Gay enough?
origamikid

Postby shrapnel on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm

origamikid wrote:
satanic_goat_christ wrote:
James wrote:Oh and care to explain:
shrapnel wrote: our bassist having a dick in his face, getting threatened with police, and having to clean beer and blood of our room walls

hahahaha amazing

I would love to man, i really would.... :doh: cant remember leaving the fox, i remember bits and pieces of getting back and drinking more but no idea how blood got up the walls or why some guy put his cock on the guys face...
shrapnel

Postby Plodman on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:22 pm

It was a bit good. Bands of the day/night were visceral attack, HOD and the awesome pitiful..
It was pretty much one big party in the travel lodge, was hanging out with various groups in various rooms...good times.
Just listened to the prank call? at the end of the new VA CD.. funny stuff.
The hehing man
Plodman

Postby origamikid on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Satanic I am quite sure I offered up a £5 that Caps would be naked at FTA on the feed by the end of the night...after the drinking red wine thing at the end of their set i think you were all scared to take me up on that bet - Well I saw no nakedness, bet you wish you had put some faith in his ability to keep clothed for the internetz hahahaha

Steve any FTA tshirts left?
Fistful Of Metal Magazine- Coming soon .... (http://www.origamikid.wordpress.com)
UK Editor for: http://www.metal-temple.com
Blog This Shit UP: http://origamikid.wordpress.com

James wrote:I don't hate them, I just think they're a disgrace to metal.

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:I play girls aloud a lot with my walkman on while walking the dog, some chavs caught me dancing once.
Gay enough?
origamikid

Postby shrapnel on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 pm

origamikid wrote:Satanic I am quite sure I offered up a £5 that Caps would be naked at FTA on the feed by the end of the night...after the drinking red wine thing at the end of their set i think you were all scared to take me up on that bet - Well I saw no nakedness, bet you wish you had put some faith in his ability to keep clothed for the internetz hahahaha

there was a naked dude during pitiful reigns set!
shrapnel

Postby thrasherdave on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Probably me
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby Resilience Records on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 am

shrapnel wrote:
origamikid wrote:Satanic I am quite sure I offered up a £5 that Caps would be naked at FTA on the feed by the end of the night...after the drinking red wine thing at the end of their set i think you were all scared to take me up on that bet - Well I saw no nakedness, bet you wish you had put some faith in his ability to keep clothed for the internetz hahahaha

there was a naked dude during pitiful reigns set!

Obviously somebody stopped watching during Pitiful Reign, also i think you owe EVERYBODY HERE £5 now mate. It was very easy, i have known Caps a long time so i know the score, and infact i even said to the Doctor Death guys on the way up that i would make sure he got naked at some point. By the time Pitiful Reign came on he was well inebriated enough to do it, he had the stare on, so i just politely asked him. Caps i love you, a lot.

All the bands were great, top criac was had, met some of Craigs kids :dance: and Harris was there! Couldn't ask for a better day really, Stevedot2 i've said it before and i'll say it again, you are the Champion!
Heavy Metal is the Law.
Resilience Records

Postby Stevedot2 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Full Thrash Result!

What a stupidly good day!! By the end I was so pissed, I struggled sorting out the money for the bands but apparently HOD were buying me shots during Pitiful Reign which I strangely don't remember. Was brilliant to see Harris there, off his face, lovely guy. Nice to meet everyone again/for the first time, everyone there was the best person ever.

Favourite performance for me was HOD, I don't remember ever seeing them that good, and AIR aswell, that made me very happy! All other bands were bloody brilliant though, all played so well, and Chewin Druids' new drummer..... jesus fuck!!! He is unbelievably good!!!

Thanks to everyone who came, thanks to all the bands for playing, thanks to HOD and Pitiful Reign for equipment, thanks to Malc and the Snooty Dog, thanks to the Travellodge for not telling the Police on us and making us resist arrest.
Stevedot2

Postby Immortalicide on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Stevedot2 wrote: thanks to the Travellodge for not telling the Police on us and making us resist arrest.

=D> i see what you did there

and jamie, great to see you again, and the kids enjoyed watching you play, and they enjoyed your set too :lol:
funny tho, they all seemed to look as old as you even with the beard :-k
Immortalicide

Postby Stevedot2 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Hahahahahahahaha.

Oh and Josh, message Gaz from Chewin Druids, he got the shirts done, I know he ran out of Mediums but I dunno if there's any plans to get more or what not.
Stevedot2

Postby H.O.D. Feemo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm

That naked dude was caps? Total legend both on and off teh internetzzz.

Is Harris still alive? He was at the level of drunkeness I can only dream of.
H.O.D. Feemo