Welcome to UK Thrash!

Gigs in London

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Gigs in London

Postby redrum_alan on Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 pm

My band and i are planning to move from the west of Ireland to good old London in the summer in the hope that there will be a better chance to play more gigs and promote the band there.

If anyone has any advice on where to play or who to get in contact with for booking some gigs please let us know

thanks again
al from Spare
redrum_alan

Postby Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Try contacting Mick at Bar Monsta in Camden. Also there's a promotion called Arcane thats worth checking out as well as the Resilience Records Rage! nights :dance:
http://www.myspace.com/letemburn666 - Enrich your life and eardrums.
kilgore666@hotmail.com - For msn and gig booking related gayness for Let 'Em Bum.
Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn

Postby Dr Mike Von Fury on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:20 pm

move to north london thats the place to be if you dont wanna be bummed or stabed. but man you can always find shows in london to play at and im sure resilience will hook you up with something
THRASH OR BE THRASHED!!!!!
Dr Mike Von Fury

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:10 pm

Dr Mike Von Fury wrote:move to north london thats the place to be if you dont wanna be bummed or stabed.

Lol.

I am originally from Walthamstow, don't move there it is hellish. Plus mental expensive, obviously.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Dr Mike Von Fury on Wed May 02, 2007 9:55 am

Dian Wei wrote:
Dr Mike Von Fury wrote:move to north london thats the place to be if you dont wanna be bummed or stabed.

Lol.

I am originally from Walthamstow, don't move there it is hellish. Plus mental expensive, obviously.

walthamstow is proper wack i used to do some work up there. only bonus is there is a chicken shop every 4 steps.

hey man you coming municipal on sat?
THRASH OR BE THRASHED!!!!!
Dr Mike Von Fury

Postby Dian Wei on Wed May 02, 2007 7:39 pm

Negative, poorness happens. Wait did it already happen? I am good at remembering.

Edit: Damm drinking... No i can't afford it. Which is rather gay in the bum bum.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei