Welcome to UK Thrash!

thanks to all the people and bands.

Full Thrash Assault news/discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records, Stevedot2

thanks to all the people and bands.

Postby demonic-dave on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:55 am

thanks to all the people who came to Yorkshire for full thrash assault. what a day. And also thanks to all the bands that played.

We are sorry for the amok boys, but you don't need to apologises we do understand. Just hope the dude can get through a difficult time.

again thanks to everyone who came to FTA this year.
demonic-dave

Postby Resilience Records on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 am

WISH I HAD BEEN THERE AND NOT AT THE AWFUL AWFUL WASTESTOCK!!!! Dave and Luci know how to put on a show, and how to treat bands. I hope that it was a totally ripping event, as far as i am concerned FTA is the most important event on the UKThrash calendar and i feel like complete bastard idiot retard for missing it!
Heavy Metal is the Law.
Resilience Records

Postby mattevile on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:23 am

Huge thanks to dave and luci, and to malcolm for being a dude! but mostly for dave and luci for arranging it all, and CONGLATURATIONS!!!!!

oh and i seriously apologize for my very badly timed divorce jokes, so dave and luci hopefully you wont stab me in the balls. everyone was chuffed to be a part of you two getting engaged, congrats!!!

sorry to hear about amok, was looking forward to them playing again after watching them last year, but hope things get sorted for the lad.

and thanks to everyone who stuck around to watch us, it was a damn good day. Hopefully dave and luci will invite us to the wedding!

MOSH!!!
mattevile

Postby Atom on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:26 pm

Resilience Records wrote:WISH I HAD BEEN THERE AND NOT AT THE AWFUL AWFUL WASTESTOCK!!!! Dave and Luci know how to put on a show, and how to treat bands. I hope that it was a totally ripping event, as far as i am concerned FTA is the most important event on the UKThrash calendar and i feel like complete bastard idiot retard for missing it!

Same. I completely agree.

And Dave and Lucy, congratulations! Amazing stuff!
Atom

Postby jonny_boy34 on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Resilience Records wrote:WISH I HAD BEEN THERE AND NOT AT THE AWFUL AWFUL WASTESTOCK!!!! Dave and Luci know how to put on a show, and how to treat bands. I hope that it was a totally ripping event, as far as i am concerned FTA is the most important event on the UKThrash calendar and i feel like complete bastard idiot retard for missing it!

Jamie, you took the words right out of my mouth. What a bloody shame we didn't go. It sounds like it went really well, and I'm really glad for that! I'm sure we won't be making the same mistake again. Being at Wastestock kind of put into perspective how amazing FTA really is (even though we already knew it was great, but yesterday just emphasised that really!). Next time!
jonny_boy34

Postby Atom on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:29 pm

jonny_boy34 wrote:

Jamie, you took the words right out of my mouth. What a bloody shame we didn't go. It sounds like it went really well, and I'm really glad for that! I'm sure we won't be making the same mistake again. Being at Wastestock kind of put into perspective how amazing FTA really is (even though we already knew it was great, but yesterday just emphasised that really!). Next time!

Same. I completely agree. X2.
Atom

Postby zykloned on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:59 pm

Hopefully I'll go to my first FTA next year! The virgin that I am...

Congratulations on the engagement!
zykloned

Postby Plodman on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:11 pm

Yeah nice one for organizing it and shiz, was really really good!
The hehing man
Plodman

Postby ThrashMetalLuci on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Cheers to all the bands who played and to all the thrashers that came along to thrash. What an awesome day!
ThrashMetalLuci

Postby Sasquatch Bob on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:05 pm

It were reet ace.

Nuff said.
Sasquatch Bob

Postby Lev on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Wish I could have made it.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Reanimator Luke on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:34 pm

I'd also like to say thanks to Dave and Luci for organising such a totally killer show! It was brilliant from start to finish and well worth the journey, a fitting celebration to end to a wicked year for UK Thrash! You guys are fantastic - and congratulations!

I sadly missed the first two bands but everyone I saw afterwards was fucking immense. Great to catch up with the guys from various bands again too, and meet a few new faces. The awful state of my neck this morning pays testament to the banging-ness of the whole affair...
I killed Reanimator.
Reanimator Luke

Postby metaltony on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:56 pm

i really enjoyed it,excellent day!
metaltony

Postby charlotte on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:00 pm

I'm really glad we made the journey up for it! Excellent day, excellent bands (no longer shall I associate Seregon with burning PA systems) and all round excellentness. :)
charlotte

Postby Seregon-James on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:32 pm

What a ripper of a day, cant thank D & L enough for adding us to the bill!

Been a hectic 24 hours buit totally worth it!

*predator kisses for Matt*
ZT: "Seregon, Vicious, Venemous, UK Thrash!" 5/5
Terrorizer: "6th Best Unsigned Band 2008" 9/10
Terrorizer: "5th Best Unsigned Band 2007" 8/10
http://www.myspace.com/seregonuk
http://twitter.com/seregonuk
http://www.seregon.co.uk
Seregon-James