Welcome to UK Thrash!

The Super Power of Cubic Zirconia

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby brucelee1224 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:00 am

Never underestimate the power of cubic zirconia. I was abruptly interrupted from reading an engaging magazine article one day, while minding my own business on a NYC subway train en route to run a personal errand. “What a striking ring,” a woman had leaned in to say to me. I looked up at her. She was dressed to the nines, wearing a camel colored cashmere coat, chocolate suede boots, and a Louis Vuitton tote bag. [url=OOPS BROKEN LINK LOLZ[/url]twinkled in her ears, and the huge squared diamond rock on her ring finger had me speechless, unable to answer her straight away. “Thanks,” I finally said. When she realized we’d arrived at her Park Avenue stop, she hurried out of the car before the doors could close. I stared down at my [url=OOPS BROKEN LINK LOLZ]rotating rings[/url], smiled and thought. It was striking, and it had only cost me sixty bucks, probably nowhere near what she’d paid for her jewels.
brucelee1224

Re: The Super Power of Cubic Zirconia

Postby James on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 pm

I decided to allow this spam as it is such a curious attempt at advertising, and let's face it, the bots are posting more than people around here! :lol:

User now banned.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby thrasherdave on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:52 am

Just another day on UKT :lol: Props to thew spambots though. They're starting to get creative
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby Refused on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Pubic Zirconia
Refused