do you still want fta to go a head?

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes : 22

Do people want full thrash Assault

Postby demonic-dave on Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:46 pm

Due to a lack of interest on the line up for this years fta do people still want it to go ahead. Or would they rather travel down south for a thrash festival instead, which seems to be what most people seem to want here.
demonic-dave

Postby Atom on Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Felch yeah!
Atom

Postby nuke on Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:00 pm

still do it man.
nuke

Postby BEER CAN on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:07 pm

of course man!!! :rockdevil:
BEER CAN

Postby Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:34 pm

Hell yeah you should still do it man!! I think there's just been an explosion of enthusiasm for Southern Rage! as it's the first one and the southern lads are getting their own version effectively of FTA. Also the more thrash fests there are the better. :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

P.s. Let 'Em Burn wanna play it too :wink:
http://www.myspace.com/letemburn666 - Enrich your life and eardrums.
kilgore666@hotmail.com - For msn and gig booking related gayness for Let 'Em Bum.
Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn

Postby gamabomb on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:32 pm

KEEP IT GOING! the more thrash fests the better! besides they are ages apart. dont let us down!
GAMA BOMB - Faster Is Gooder
gamabomb

Postby metaltony on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:53 am

yeah do it! i enjoyed last years,i think its because its not till december,people have got a summer of gigs and fests to go to yet,once that ends intrest will pick up :rockdevil:
metaltony

Re: Do people want full thrash Assault

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:30 pm

demonic-dave wrote:Due to a lack of interest on the line up for this years fta do people still want it to go ahead

what lack of interest?? there hasn't been an update or another band confirmed since the 8th of December! Everyone has been well up for this for aaages!!!!!! :rockdevil:

DO EEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!
thrash metal maniac

Postby demonic-dave on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:55 pm

I had posted last month about the three bands comfirmed so far for full htrash assault, i moved it to gigs to see if anyone would respond, i have now reposted it as an announcement, on this section of the board, maybe i should have done that first time, i am not very good with forums.
demonic-dave

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:04 pm

demonic-dave wrote:I had posted last month about the three bands comfirmed so far for full htrash assault, i moved it to gigs to see if anyone would respond, i have now reposted it as an announcement, on this section of the board, maybe i should have done that first time, i am not very good with forums.

I thought I'd seen something about FTA and there being more bands somewhere!!! :roll: I'm not very good with forums either :P
thrash metal maniac

Postby boovidge on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:43 pm

FTA is gonna be killer! :rockdevil:
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Thrash? on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:46 pm

Well people would show more interest if things where announced, at the moment it's like "Three unsigned thrash bands playing in December-nowhere near you!" y'know, get a lineup sorted and let's see this supposed 'bigger' band headliner then we'll get excited, m'kay? btw it best be Sabbat.
*Comedic signature soon*
Thrash?

Postby Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:48 pm

Sabbat wont do it, no chance in hell. Martin has said he's only doing these re-formed lineup shows as a favour to Andy Sneap for recording the Clan Destined cd. Apparently he's got no interest in playing metal anymore. Let's hope it aint true. Onslaught would be a good headliner for FTA. :rockdevil:
http://www.myspace.com/letemburn666 - Enrich your life and eardrums.
kilgore666@hotmail.com - For msn and gig booking related gayness for Let 'Em Bum.
Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn

Postby Creeping_Dave on Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:30 pm

Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn wrote:Onslaught would be a good headliner for FTA. :rockdevil:

Onslaught would be a good one, although I hear they charge way too much money.. and surely the venue is too small for such a big band?

I still say you should have got Xentrix :dance:
Creeping_Dave

Postby Michalik on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:21 pm

i'm still interested, with regards to the southern thrash fest, that doesn't change anything i wanna go to both
Michalik