Welcome to UK Thrash!

underwear accidents

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: underwear accidents

Postby Lev on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm

I'll take 300 copies.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm

RIk you really are the best person on here.

I still need to get JC's my life in action.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby zykloned on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:23 am

..............you got any pics of this charlotte lucas?

Is she on facebook?! =D
zykloned

Postby radioactive rik on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:28 pm

zykloned wrote:..............you got any pics of this charlotte lucas?

Is she on facebook?! =D

i got an old class photo.shes sitting in the front row,(skirt not lifted up high enough im afraid)
im in the back row,next to a lad called nathan miles who in recent years me and my 21yr old middle brother have had three fights with(2 seperate) and 1 as a tag team.anyway nathan finally got his arse kicked(again :lol: )big time by someone else about 4 months ago at a local pub carpark(it was in the local paper and his face was a mess),so he finally left horley.good riddance,its about time he realised he cant go round trying to start on everyone/make a name for himself just coz he is bigger than the average person,but he was just a big wuss and cowardly bully in reality,not a real threatening loon,just a prat wannabe gangsta type.

as for facebook,type her in and who knows,maybe she still likes to show her fanny off.and back then webcams werent invented, so it might be worth a punt just to see her c**t :lol:
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby MartinC on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:35 pm

I'm in love with her already.
MartinC

Postby GoreBastard on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:13 am

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POSTS WHEN I'VE NOT HAD A FUCKING DRINK.
GoreBastard

Postby MartinC on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Not really an accident, but it's slightly related and it pissed me off. No cunt buys toilet paper in this house and I was just fucking desperate for a shite, so I had to use plain copier paper. Fucking ripped my arse up and it's taking ages to flush.
MartinC

Postby James on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Paper cuts?!

I once took a dump in a bush and used some dock leaves to clean.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby boovidge on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:02 pm

MartinC wrote:Not really an accident, but it's slightly related and it pissed me off. No cunt buys toilet paper in this house and I was just fucking desperate for a shite, so I had to use plain copier paper. Fucking ripped my arse up and it's taking ages to flush.

Take a dump and then wash your arse under the shower. If the shower is in another room walk gingerly to avoid shitting up your pants.
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby MartinC on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Nah, I was too careful for that, but you just don't get any absorbtion (is that a word?), so I had to use fucking loads and nearly blocked the toilet.
MartinC

Postby Metal Iain on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:13 pm

You're all fucking peasants.

We just lived in complete squalor and would never pick up empty bog-roll tubes. If we were out of paper I'd just run a bog-roll tube under the tap, peel it apart and use it to wipe my arse. If it didn't flush [they never did] I just chucked it out of the window. Saying that, my bog window led onto a path where the bin lorries would go up and down picking up the bins from all the big tenements so I was just cutting out the middle man.
Metal Iain

Postby Katze on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 pm

radioactive rik wrote:these days they tend to have all kinds of bits,some have what can only be described as bacon attachments

:shock:
bacon attachments haha. gross.

There was a guy in my first school who always poo'd his pants. Every day. He smelt like shit all afternoon.
We'd all get changed for PE in the same classroom, and you could see it all squodged in his pants. Yack.
Katze

Postby Creeping Dan on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:55 am

Sweeeet.

I cant say ive ever shat myself. But I went camping with school. And one day they made us walk, and i felt the runs comming on. So i buggered off with some trusty toilet roll in hand and took a dump off this ledge, must have been a few feet down. I look behind and theres a farmer in his tractor, but i was too busy taking a shit to notice him.

Then i needed to go again shortly after and went into some bushes up some big drive. Then i was okay after all of that. I felt horrible all day until that. I was hungover and felt like crapa nd that was just so refreshing.
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby James on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 pm

There is nothing quite like the big hangover dump.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby Metal Iain on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 pm

I'm not so sure: mine are quite like dead rhinos.

Metal Iain