Welcome to UK Thrash!

Drum tracks please!!

Chat about playing musical instruments

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Drum tracks please!!

Postby Throsh on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:26 pm

I've been wanting to do some recordings for ages, i've got the kit to record the guitar but I can't do the drums. I just can't programme the drums for the life of me, i know some of you do recordings and the drums are great and I was wondering if any one can send me any drum tracks you've made (ideally thrash/death) Some ones got to be able to help me, I just wanna write some thrash. Also what programme is best for drums?
Last edited by Throsh on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Throsh

Re: Drum tracks please!!

Postby GoreBastard on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:19 am

Hmmmm, I've got a few spare tracks lying around that I've not used. I might be able to send something your way.

I use a program called Acoustica Beatcraft. It's piss easy to use and is cheap as chips. You can get a demo of it from acoustica.com and it's a 7 day trial.
The default samples that come with it are pretty crap, but if you can get some decent ones from say, Drumkit from hell then you're laughing.
Best thing to do if you want to learn to program your own drums is to just listen to the drums on a few songs and try to figure out what's going on. Learn what each part of the kit is called and where it is. Also, when you're programming try to imagine what a real drummer can or can't do. I've heared some bands with programmed drums where the drummer would have to have 9 arms and 15 legs to be playing what they've programmed! Just play around and see what happens!

Oh yeah also, if you want an example of what Acoustica Beatcraft can sound like, check out the link to my MySpace page in my sig.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
GoreBastard

Postby Creeping Dan on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 am

Or get Drumkit from Hell (you should Glen) Its great. I write my drums with that in Guitar Pro. Open a midi file in Cubase or something. And over your drum track open the Drumkit From Hell VSTi and your laughing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/165083

Thats what my drums sound like. They sound pretty real. I used to use Beatcraft, but the sample doesnt vary so instantly you know its a drum machine. But Glen does a wonderful job with it and it is much easier to use.
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby Throsh on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:17 pm

I've listened to tracks by both of you and the drums sound great, i think i'll download the acoustica trial and checkout drumkit from hell. if you could send me some tracks it will be much appreciated.
Dude Grinded up for pig chow is an awesome song!
Throsh

Re: usfine.com

Postby GoreBastard on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:11 am

llh11456 wrote:If games like buy wow gold Quake and Doom defined action gaming in the gaming world, Need for Speed was the definition of racing games. Need For Speed, maple story power leveling or NFS for short has been around since almost the beginning of when computer gaming gained importance. runescape power leveling
Need For Speed is runescape powerleveling a racing game in which the player chooses cars and then races on various tracks.welcome to our websitewow gold

What the fuck is this??

Get off our beloved site you robot bastard!

Skynet is here.
GoreBastard