Welcome to UK Thrash!

Terrorizer UK Thrash Feature

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re:

Postby James on Fri May 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah Martin, you didn't heed NightReaper's warning:

NightReaper wrote:But do remember, the bands you tend to insult have a following and once they hear how foul mouthed you can be then that will be passed on to more and more people and I don't think they'd buy your cd.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Re: Terrorizer UK Thrash Feature

Postby Mazz on Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 pm

I like the comment about supporting big bands (napalm death)...well I was in a band called PEACE and we supported an 80's band called BRONZ (What do you mean you have never heard of them?) So PEACE shit of all over your shitty thrash bands. You’re not fit to lick my righteous flip flops you bunch of weedy cunts.

Who wants some? COME ON?

P.S

Check this out..i’m going

HENRY VIII'S MAY DAY CELEBRATION
Monday 4 May 11.00 - 16.00
FREE
The British Library

A fun packed May Day programme of free performances, re-enactments, Tudor sports, entertainments, workshops and stalls. There will be lessons in crossbows and swords, a re-enactment of St George defeating the Dragon, dancing around the Maypole and Tudor tales. Try 500 year old trades, watch the King's guards perform, from drills and armour to wandering Tudor musicians. King Henry himself will open and survey the day's festivities from his throne. Brave children might like to meet Henry, as he invites families and children to meet his armoured horse.

Plus, join in with an attempt to set the unofficial world record for the most Henry VIII look-alikes ever gathered.

Jamie and Jon...I'll see you by the Nosegay stall.
"...maybe we'll play some twister and do some breakdancing?"

http://www.myspace.com/groanuk
http://www.myspace.com/ratzzzass
Mazz

Re: Re:

Postby MartinC on Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 pm

James wrote:Yeah Martin, you didn't heed NightReaper's warning:

NightReaper wrote:But do remember, the bands you tend to insult have a following and once they hear how foul mouthed you can be then that will be passed on to more and more people and I don't think they'd buy your cd.

I got my comeuppance twice-tuppance.
MartinC

Re:

Postby thrash metal maniac on Mon May 04, 2009 11:23 am

MartinC wrote:
Bane wrote:Yeah, that's exactly what I figured. What I'm trying to get at is, would you be so openly offensive to the bands and the like if you were talking to them face to face? I'm not so sure. It's easy hiding behind a computer screen, or a magazine article, and mouthing off.

Yes.

good times :P
thrash metal maniac