Welcome to UK Thrash!

HYPNOSIA

Talk about all thrash metal.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

HYPNOSIA

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sun May 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Just been cooking so I whacked on a death metal compilation I found that I made a few years back (it just says TOTAL DEATH on the disc haha), and it has Act Of Lunacy on it, one of my favourite most raging tunes!

Anyways, it reminded me how much I love this crazily short-lived swedish thrash/death band... the riffs are tastier than rice pudding with jam, and the vocals are really amazing and harsh sounding! I used to listen to the EP and then the album in a row when on the train/bus on my way to work, gets me through crowded train stations well easily haha

It's such a shame that they stopped after 2 releases, I just noticed on their M-A page that the drummer died in 2004, what a shame, he's a total thrash machine on drums, he must have been pretty young, how sad :(

But yeah, opinions? Have you even heard them?! YES, YOU!
thrash metal maniac

Re: HYPNOSIA

Postby James on Sun May 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Yeah, the drums on Extreme Hatred are AWESOME! It's an album I can only really listen to in small doses, but it's certainly a ripper.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby Plodman on Fri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Think i prefer the EP.. riffs are more interesting and the solos a little more varied
The hehing man
Plodman

Postby Atom on Fri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Yes! Killer album, super violent and aggressive, like a modern day PTK. Suffers the same problems as PTK though, a bit samey and difficult to get through. Good for some seriously aggro-banging!

Circle Of The Flesh :!:

The Last Remains :!:

Toooo heavy!
Atom

Postby Bloodkrishna on Sat May 30, 2009 5:45 pm

sigh, I saw Extreme Hatred years ago, but I don't know who the hell are they at that time so I passed it away. T_T
Bloodkrishna

Postby Defeator on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeah, Extreme Hatred is a good album
Defeator

Postby WitchesBrew on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:38 am

Killer band, truly a shame about the drummer and them ceasing to make new material.
WitchesBrew

Postby metaldazza on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 pm

I've listened to this a few times now and it's fucking storming. I really like it. I don't find it that samey. Thanks for bringing this band up :)
New Metal Army - ALL the metal news from ALL the top websites in one place.
NMA on Twitter NMA on MySpace NMA on YouTube
metaldazza