Welcome to UK Thrash!

Old Heretic footage (absolutely golden)

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby boovidge on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:16 am

your name's still a relic of those shit days
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby MartinC on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:17 am

Yeah, we're changing the name to 'A Thousand Sorrows'.
MartinC

Postby boovidge on Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:09 am

hahaha
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Silent Cream on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:44 pm

This is Heretic in their Beatles Hamburg Years i.e. their greatest. After this it just turned into wigs and silly glasses. Also, me on bass, laughable!
I remember a Nirvana tune, 'I Hate Myself and I Want to Die.' As much as I like Kurt Cobain. I can't have people like that coming over here, on smack, fucking saying that they hate themselves and they wanna die. That's fucking rubbish. Kids don't need to be hearing that non-sense.
Silent Cream

Postby MartinC on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:36 pm

Silent Cream wrote:This is Heretic in their Beatles Hamburg Years i.e. their greatest. After this it just turned into wigs and silly glasses. Also, me on bass, laughable!

James... why don't you fuck off?
MartinC

Postby Silent Cream on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Yeah I heard you use that the other week, I usually credit someone when I've used their material so...
I remember a Nirvana tune, 'I Hate Myself and I Want to Die.' As much as I like Kurt Cobain. I can't have people like that coming over here, on smack, fucking saying that they hate themselves and they wanna die. That's fucking rubbish. Kids don't need to be hearing that non-sense.
Silent Cream

Postby thrashduck on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:33 pm

An amateur will often stitch up a professional..
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck