Welcome to UK Thrash!

RIVER FRESHNEY - Latest shizzah

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

RIVER FRESHNEY - Latest shizzah

Postby Lee4 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Firstly (if you didn't know yet) we fired our long time drummer Nic Boi, due to too many reasons so I can't be arsed to go into the grubby details. So... anyone that was at the Sep show will know we had Nick Barker filling the drum spot. He just got back off a tour and had three days to learn the set - so we stuck to an old school 2005-2006 set and threw in the new one 'Gangsta Frash'! Doyle (ex-vox) came out to do a choon with us too! Was a reet laaf! Anyways... We'll be writing & recordin the record with Bark's too, so hopefully we'll be recording the album with Russ Russell early next year sometime, hopefully.

We got new merch printed! We bought back the 'River Freshney think you're a cunt!' design - which was our first ever t-shirt. Originally in red print, then we done them in green, now they're in silver! We also got the 'Real Haircut Metal' design re-printed... that's the one with the chick havin her head shaved while she's being fucked. They'll be up on the bigcartel page soon.. watch this space.
We're selling the last of the 'Nothin' 2 Catch' & 'Logo' design t-shirts for £4.44 @ [url]riverfreshney.bigcartel.com[/url] Free delivery too...

No other news for a while... we're writing. Not planning anymore shows for the rest of the year... Maybe a Christmas show or something!

SAFE
Lee4

Re: RIVER FRESHNEY - Latest shizzah

Postby Dian Wei on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 am

Oh yeah that reminds me i need to reply to your email...
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Rybose on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:05 am

Fuck you and play some shows with us! ;)
Rybose

Postby Refused on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am

I've wanted one of those "thinks you're a cunt" tshirts since I was a little boy
Refused

Postby zykloned on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 am

Get one then ya slag ;-)
zykloned

Postby Lee4 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Dian Wei wrote:Oh yeah that reminds me i need to reply to your email...

You still aint done it... Do you want the t-shirt or not? Haha... You already paid for it!

Rybose wrote:Fuck you and play some shows with us! ;)

This needs to be done! But... we ain't doin shit all year... Just writing! ...NEXT YEAR!!!

Refused wrote:I've wanted one of those "thinks you're a cunt" tshirts since I was a little boy

Send £8 to oncrecords @ hotmail.co.uk and tell me your size and address... free delivery yo! Brrrrap!
Lee4

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh yeah!

It appears I actually deleted the email so i can't reply to it.

Make it a medium "think you're a cunt", cheers.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei