Welcome to UK Thrash!

Dead Existence

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Dead Existence

Postby Bastard Child on Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Not a Thrash band but thrash related.

Dead Existence is a London doom/stoner/sludge band featuring ex Damnas singer Jake (the one on 'corrupt mind' on the bangers & thrash cd) and Nebukadnezza bassist Fred (that would be me) on guitar.
CD was also recorded and produced by the main mini man Jamie from STD and Doctor Death.

If ya like the sludge then check it out at http://www.myspace.com/deadexistence
Bastard Child

Postby Bangover on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:25 pm

nice stuff, Suspicion is like a sledgehammer to my face
zurabmelua wrote:heretic are absolutely shit!!!

Bangover

Postby Metal Iain on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 pm

Is Dead Existence not a bit of a shit name?
Metal Iain

Postby Lev on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Metal Iain wrote:Is Dead Existence not a bit of a shit name?

Iain's a bit of a shit name. Dead Existence is a lot of a shit name.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby BEER CAN on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:42 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PULVERIZER! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH!

sounding fucking wicked fred! :rockdevil:
BEER CAN

Postby Lev on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Pulverizer is the best band name since 'Right, said Fred.'
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby jonny_boy34 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:59 pm

I heard some at Jamie's house the other day, it's fucking awesome! It sounds really really good as well, really heavy and dirty! Jake's voice is from hell itself and makes me want to poo my pants, which I suppose is a good thing.
jonny_boy34

Postby jonny_boy34 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Oh and Road To Stagnation's brilliant by the way, the bit in the middle where Jake becomes Ben Ward is magical. It's got a very Down-like sound to it as well, and that riff at the end with the harmonies coming in is a stroke of bloody brilliance, enhanced by the majestical production of Little Jaymes, who had a shit song written about him by Liam Gallagher in 2000.
jonny_boy34

Postby Silent Cream on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:33 am

Ha ha Little James is a tune an a half mate, anyone who rhymes "plastercine" and "trampoline" gets my vote, along with "toys" and "noise".
I remember a Nirvana tune, 'I Hate Myself and I Want to Die.' As much as I like Kurt Cobain. I can't have people like that coming over here, on smack, fucking saying that they hate themselves and they wanna die. That's fucking rubbish. Kids don't need to be hearing that non-sense.
Silent Cream

Postby jonny_boy34 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:54 am

Lol, I tell you, that song was one of the biggest disappointments of my life. In fact, most of that album was (although admittedly I did love it at first, the disappointment gradually sunk in as I began to realise it was rubbish). Gas Panic's brilliant though, and so is Roll It Over.
jonny_boy34

Postby James on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:19 am

I quite like the guitar sound, nice work Elton!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby Dian Wei on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:09 pm

I will have a listen when i can next be bothered.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Silent Cream on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Lol, I tell you, that song was one of the biggest disappointments of my life. In fact, most of that album was (although admittedly I did love it at first, the disappointment gradually sunk in as I began to realise it was rubbish). Gas Panic's brilliant though, and so is Roll It Over.

Ha ha, well I'm in the 1% of the population that thinks the best record they put out was "Be Here Now". It's got everything I love about them on it, it's loud, long, bloated, inane and has about a thousand trebely guitar riffs on it. Can always hear something new buried in the mix on it. Right, I'll stop now because I've got a hard on.
I remember a Nirvana tune, 'I Hate Myself and I Want to Die.' As much as I like Kurt Cobain. I can't have people like that coming over here, on smack, fucking saying that they hate themselves and they wanna die. That's fucking rubbish. Kids don't need to be hearing that non-sense.
Silent Cream

Postby jonny_boy34 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Ah, well I did like Be Here Now actually, that was good! But perhaps we should stop talking about Oasis in a thread about a sludge doom metal band.
jonny_boy34

Postby Silent Cream on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Agreed.
Silent Cream