Welcome to UK Thrash!

underwear accidents

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

underwear accidents

Postby radioactive rik on Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 pm

anyone ever shat or pissed thier pants at the worst possible time?

when i was in year 5(bout 10 or 11)i was at school and on the bus which took us to the local swimming pool.
i was sitting at the back being silly and thinking i was cool etc and had a fart brewing,i then decided to tell the lads either side of me to be quiet and listen,angled my arse and let out a classic immature fart.they laughed(coz lets be honest all farts are funny no matter what age!).i didnt laugh,reason being i had followed through with diarrhoea :oops:
we were only a minute or so into the journey,and i was already stinking the bus out.the other lads were still laughing and saying cor thats strong/grose etc.
to them it just seemed like an extra potent prolonged stench,but to me it was very nerve wracking and being seated was not comfy as i could feel the wet shit squidging around.
anyway we finally got there,i went out to the pool still dressed and said to the teacher quietly"miss.....ive kind of messed up my pants" :(
she said go clean yourself up then get on the bus back with the class who had just finished their lesson.
i then had a great idea! it was to leave my shitty pants in the corner of the cubicle(imagine the cleaner face when finding those) and change into my trunks which were in my bag.
as i was changing my teacher came in to say hurry up whilst i had my undropped pink ballbag and pre adolescent penis exposed while i was changing into my pants :oops:
as if i hadnt sfufered enough embarrassment as it is!!!
i then got on the bus home and my dad picked me up from school and the nghtmare was over.
anyway thats my tragic but funny story bared to all,for your amusement :oops: :lol:
anyone got any similar?
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Re: underwear accidents

Postby Metal Iain on Thu May 29, 2008 10:36 pm

I would regale you with my story but everyone's heard it a million times.

Still, it was hilarious.
Metal Iain

Postby zykloned on Thu May 29, 2008 11:21 pm

hahahah, ...oh rik.....
zykloned

Postby Lev on Thu May 29, 2008 11:27 pm

I shit my pants once. Luckily I was six months old and was wearing a nappy.

I don't poo my pants anymore, because I'm not a retard.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Herzeleid on Thu May 29, 2008 11:29 pm

Metal Iain wrote:I would regale you with my story but everyone's heard it a million times.

Still, it was hilarious.

I've never read it properly :(

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby Spencer on Thu May 29, 2008 11:33 pm

I proper hardcore shat myself when I was in nursery, that's the only underwear accident I can think of.

It was a funny one though, it just seemed to happen all of a sudden. I feel sorry for the poor lady who had to sort me out though, I can clearly remember her actually holding a piece of my shit for some reason (I guess she scooped a whole chunk out of my underwear or something).

And yes, she did have gloves on whilst handling my toxic shit.
Spencer

Postby James on Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 pm

I have to be boring (stop press!!) and say no, neither number 1 nor number 2!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby thrashduck on Thu May 29, 2008 11:55 pm

When I was a kid, I once ran home from somewhere to go for a shit, and literally got into the bathroom and shit myself before I could get to the toilet. Awful, awful.
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Dian Wei on Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 am

Never crapped, but have pissed myself whilst drunk a few times. In my sleep like.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby James on Fri May 30, 2008 12:03 am

Can anyone confirm whether the old finger in the warm water trick actually works?
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

James
Administrator

Postby GoreBastard on Fri May 30, 2008 12:17 am

I suffer from incontinence and have to wear adult nappies. I shat myself just 2 nights ago.
GoreBastard

Postby Lev on Fri May 30, 2008 12:37 am

James wrote:Can anyone confirm whether the old finger in the warm water trick actually works?

I really can't get my head round it, and I always said it was a load of bollocks. Tried it on my mate Richard a few year back, and sure enough the following morning, his sleeping bag was full of piss.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Bangover on Fri May 30, 2008 12:42 am

I once pissed myself in Blockbusters when I was about 6 or 7, it was terrible. I remember perusing the videos and thinking that I really needed a piss but I would be out of there soon and back home, needless to say I had horribly misjudged the situation.

I was wearing khaki coloured trousers so the growing piss circle was blatantly visible to staff and customers. This had all happened when my mum was buying/renting the video and by the time it was done it was time to leave. I will never forget the walk of shame through the town to get to car...

Too make matters worse when I got in the car I opened the video box and the wrong video was inside so my mum had to go back to change it whilst I stayed in the car. I remember sitting there all alone just me, the piss, the silence and the ever mounting feeling of regret.
zurabmelua wrote:heretic are absolutely shit!!!

Bangover

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Fri May 30, 2008 1:00 am

:lol:
The Fourth Norseman

Postby James on Fri May 30, 2008 1:11 am

Lev - Pulverizer wrote:
James wrote:Can anyone confirm whether the old finger in the warm water trick actually works?

I really can't get my head round it, and I always said it was a load of bollocks. Tried it on my mate Richard a few year back, and sure enough the following morning, his sleeping bag was full of piss.

:lol: Class! I do wonder how this was ever discovered though...

James
Administrator