Welcome to UK Thrash!

Destruction UK Tour Controversy

Discussion about upcoming gigs and gig swaps

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Postby Raging Paul on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:07 pm

That basically seems like THE most poseurish thing to do by that band AMENTI. Rubbish name too! Sounds like a make of condom or something. And as far as condom band names go, clearly the top three are 'Trojan', 'French Tickler' and of course plain old 'Condom'.
Raging Paul

Postby zykloned on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Ha ha.

Busted!

Stupid-oh!

Bunch of stupid ass gays.
zykloned

Postby Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:40 pm

Destruction wrote:
Povey wrote:I thought it was a bit suss when they were added to the whole tour, but then I figured they might of paid to be on it.

Same here, didn't get why they where on the whole tour considering they're shite and theres better UK bands to have as support.

Well the bass player is the promoter/manager so i guess every tour that uses him he's gonna put his band on it. I heard that he cancelled the Liverpool show on purpose
just so he could get more folk in at the show in Stoke just to cheer his merry band of fuckwits on.
http://www.myspace.com/letemburn666 - Enrich your life and eardrums.
kilgore666@hotmail.com - For msn and gig booking related gayness for Let 'Em Bum.
Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn

Postby Will on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:48 am

To be honest though who actually bothered to watch Amenti? I didn't.
Will

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:06 am

everyone knows they're crap anyways, and now they're a bunch of crap cunts
thrash metal maniac

Postby Povey on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:59 am

Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn wrote:
Destruction wrote:
Povey wrote:I thought it was a bit suss when they were added to the whole tour, but then I figured they might of paid to be on it.

Same here, didn't get why they where on the whole tour considering they're shite and theres better UK bands to have as support.

Well the bass player is the promoter/manager so i guess every tour that uses him he's gonna put his band on it. I heard that he cancelled the Liverpool show on purpose
just so he could get more folk in at the show in Stoke just to cheer his merry band of fuckwits on.

No wait! what they played a hick town of Stoke and not Birmingham with Destruction!
Povey

Postby Destruction on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:13 pm

Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn wrote:
Destruction wrote:

Aye, I'm hardly suprised he'd put his own band on the tour but I don't think its such a good idea to stick yourself as support for Destruction & Onslaught when you're that gash.

I dont think many people where going the Liverpool show anyways. I live closer to liverpool than Manchester but I was going to go the Manc gig before all the fuck ups.
We Spit On Those Who Choose To Pose
We Thrash With All The Rest
Destruction

Postby Destruction on Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Lawlz the bassist has left now.

*JON DEPARTS FROM AMENTI*
"After a long discussion Amenti and Jon Knight (bassist) have decided to part ways with each other. Amenti thank Jon for all of his hard work and countless hours spent put into the band.
'Jon is an extremely energetic performer and very passionate about what he does, whoever follows in his wake will have some very big boots to fill'.
Jon leaves the band on completely amicable terms with total respect from the remaining members of Amenti and a wish it could of worked out better.
His last show with the band will be on the 8th of December 2007 at Freakyfest in Liverpool. As such Amenti will be scouting for a new bassist immediately.
Despite the loss of one of their original members Amenti are feeling positive. With their debut album being released and available in all good record shops as of the 3rd of December, lots of upcoming tours in 2008 and the preliminary work on their sophomore release Amenti are feeling very optimistic!" - Chris S., Amenti Webmaster.
We Spit On Those Who Choose To Pose
We Thrash With All The Rest
Destruction

Postby Steve on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Destruction wrote:Lawlz the bassist has left now.

*JON DEPARTS FROM AMENTI*
"After a long discussion Amenti and Jon Knight (bassist) have decided to part ways with each other. Amenti thank Jon for all of his hard work and countless hours spent put into the band.
'Jon is an extremely energetic performer and very passionate about what he does, whoever follows in his wake will have some very big boots to fill'.
Jon leaves the band on completely amicable terms with total respect from the remaining members of Amenti and a wish it could of worked out better.
His last show with the band will be on the 8th of December 2007 at Freakyfest in Liverpool. As such Amenti will be scouting for a new bassist immediately.
Despite the loss of one of their original members Amenti are feeling positive. With their debut album being released and available in all good record shops as of the 3rd of December, lots of upcoming tours in 2008 and the preliminary work on their sophomore release Amenti are feeling very optimistic!" - Chris S., Amenti Webmaster.

Yeah as if! :doh:
GoreBastard wrote:Trust those black metal folk to take their music to the next level of gay!

Steve

Postby boovidge on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:30 pm

haha this reminds me of the ill fated 'death' euro tour of 1990
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:45 pm

oh isn't that strange!! he was absolutely NOTHING to do with that tour fuck up and now he's left... :S so now they're liars, cheats and bastards!!!! hahaha
thrash metal maniac

Postby thrashduck on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:05 pm

Oh dear oh dear.

Can their reputation get any worse? Maybe one of them is a sex offender?
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:20 pm

or a terrorist?
thrash metal maniac

Postby Immortalicide on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:22 pm

or a kiss fan!!!
Immortalicide

Postby thrash metal maniac on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:24 pm

gary glitter would have been a better choice
thrash metal maniac