Police attack Pitsburg students at G20 09

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Police attack Pitsburg students at G20 09

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Headtrip Higgins

Re: Police attack Pitsburg students at G20 09

Postby Povey on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:21 pm

If anyone has played the DLC for Fallout 3 they will know Pittsburg is a shit hole ;), saying that you do not FUCK with American Police fact.

I dont like all this bystanders crap, if you in a zone and you have no need to be there of course things are going to turn sour.
Povey

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:36 pm

btw my housemate is from Pitsburg and in fact its a real nice place, one of the nicer places in america.
Headtrip Higgins

Postby origamikid on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:56 am

Whats the problem here? They were given more then one notification that they had to move on. They were all given notification that action would be brought against them, just media BS - police should have just stormed the fucking crowd.

Although loved the bit at like 3 minutes ( think) and it sounds like Half Life 2 lol
Fistful Of Metal Magazine- Coming soon .... (http://www.origamikid.wordpress.com)
UK Editor for: http://www.metal-temple.com
Blog This Shit UP: http://origamikid.wordpress.com

James wrote:I don't hate them, I just think they're a disgrace to metal.

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:I play girls aloud a lot with my walkman on while walking the dog, some chavs caught me dancing once.
Gay enough?
origamikid

Postby radioactive rik on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:35 am

bloody students!

they need to bugger off if they really believe in freedom.
i know you should be allowed to stand where you like but id rather be able to have the privilage of at least being able to stand/use my legs future.

unfortunately they are cops and american cops dont take no shit,which kind of works compared to the english equivalents who are usually taunted and called names.

they shouldnt confuse respect with fear,but when they have work to do,fear gets it done quicker.

just a case of wrong place wrong time.i wouldnt be dumb enough to get a camera or dispute anything with an army of thugs in riot gear,they are the law. the law is crap and are the part of the biggest gang in the world,the footsoldiers of the government.

so yeah,protest and fight for freedom but make sure youve got a tank and a few guns/bombs guns rather than going equipped with just banners,backpacks and cameras.

i know they didnt do anything but what they also didnt do was RUN or walk away promptly/back off etc.

its just the ways of the world,id love a resistance story on the news but this aint a movie.

the closest thing to revenge we occasionally get to see is when a crazy nutter joyrides a truck/schoolbus or goes on a shooting rampage and kills a few cops...cop killer!

ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby metaldazza on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 am

That's a heavily edited piece of footage there. I wonder what the real story is. You're supposed to think that there was no reason for the police 'dispersing' the crowd but that's not likely.

It's all a little too robocop for my liking. If the students were just milling about they were well within their rights. Remember the police are there to protect YOU and are not supposed to be instruments of the state governor.
New Metal Army - ALL the metal news from ALL the top websites in one place.
NMA on Twitter NMA on MySpace NMA on YouTube
metaldazza

Postby origamikid on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

What we dont know is why they were there.

this about this logically - they wouldnt send a force full riot, plus those heavy swat cars + the gas etc unless there was a reason.
Fistful Of Metal Magazine- Coming soon .... (http://www.origamikid.wordpress.com)
UK Editor for: http://www.metal-temple.com
Blog This Shit UP: http://origamikid.wordpress.com

James wrote:I don't hate them, I just think they're a disgrace to metal.

H.O.D. Feemo wrote:I play girls aloud a lot with my walkman on while walking the dog, some chavs caught me dancing once.
Gay enough?
origamikid

Postby metaldazza on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm

origamikid wrote:What we dont know is why they were there.

this about this logically - they wouldnt send a force full riot, plus those heavy swat cars + the gas etc unless there was a reason.

If it was a G20 sumit we can imagine most of the people were there to protest about climate change, workers right, free trade, global capitalism, blah blah blah. It looked like most of them had just gone along to have a look and got caught up in the ugliness of a conference of world leaders that have no moral authority.
New Metal Army - ALL the metal news from ALL the top websites in one place.
NMA on Twitter NMA on MySpace NMA on YouTube
metaldazza

Postby meluaz on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:14 pm

i have very mixed feelings... on one hand they were completely warned to get out.
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz

Postby Headtrip Higgins on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 am

Serve and protect i think is the police's , motto. protest is our right as human beings to voice our opinion about things we dont like. and the definition of terrorist is someone who is willing to use violence to change opinion. id say the government and police fit that description too.

if people dont have the right to assemble for peaceful protests then eventually they will resort to violence to be heard. and that is what causes riots!
Headtrip Higgins

Postby thrashduck on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 am

I think Suicidal Tendencies said it best when they wrote:

"Get attacked by them
You'll never heal
They'll rob your conscience
Your sanity they'll steal
They'll beat your brains until they spill
That's the fascist's favourite meal"

Political.
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby jonny_boy34 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

Stu's dad used to be a policeman, and he's a very nice man, so...

Basically, I'm not into this 'fuck the pigs!' mentality. Yeah, some police can be cunts and abuse their positions of authority, just like anyone with power. But that doesn't mean ALL police are horrible men who beat everyone with sticks at any given opportunity. We rely on them - if some massive bastard broke into your house and tried to rape you, what's the first thing you would do? Call the bloody police, that's what.

Maybe in America they are all horrible and beat everyone up, I don't know, but when things like this happen I think it's wrong to start shouting about how all the police are terrorists and the worst men ever etc, because some of them are good and do their job properly, and we need them. Of course it's good to speak out against the ones who are doing the wrong, but we shouldn't tar them all with the same brush.

Saying that, it pisses me right off when they pull you over for no reason. Cunts!
jonny_boy34

Postby zykloned on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:27 pm

It's because you're driving a girls car Jon!

'charlie tango oscar penis.. what's that man doing driving that womans car?'

' oscar penis bravo alpha... he must have stolen it sir'

and that's when they pull you over!
zykloned

Postby jonny_boy34 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Dear Faraz,

Hope to hear from you soon,

Retards.

Jon Kushner.
jonny_boy34