Welcome to UK Thrash!

cracked.com

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

cracked.com

Postby STD_Caps on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Ever seen this site?:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18757_5- ... bible.html

They cover the interesting, to the amusing, to the plain stupid. Everyone likes lists.
"And what about the churches and all their wealth
There's an unseen fortune under their belts
Are golden temples a symbol of God's way
This horde of wealth is a sickening display"
STD_Caps

Re: cracked.com

Postby STD_Caps on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Top 5 wierdest drug experiments done on animals. Starting with Sheep on meths!:

Researchers needed to study the effects of Tasers on targets under the influence of methamphetamines, and nobody's going to mock that. Meth addicts are the demographic most often Tased--monthly, weekly, daily, or in some cases every single time they visit the laundromat to yell slang terms for genitalia at that pretty Asian girl that works there. But how on Earth would you get volunteers for a study like that? Most people won't even touch meth for fear they'll wake up somewhere in Iowa, let alone get Tased while on it. But you know who's got two thumbs, doesn't mind getting Tased and fucking loves the shit out of meth? Meth addicts! Well, except for Jimmy Handclaws--the thumbless guy who sleeps under the overpass--but hey, the Tasing and meth parts still hold true.

But rather than hopping on the clean and bright highways of reason and logic, the scientists opted instead for the disused, dusty trail of hilarious insanity: They gathered up 16 sheep, gave the animals a speedball of powerful sedatives and methamphetamines (an extremely dangerous combination under any circumstances) and then proceeded to Tase the ever-loving shit out of them on top of it.

This is science, ladies and gentlemen: comatose sheep, on meth, being Tased by stoic looking men in white lab coats.

Can you guess what happened next?

Nope! None of them died, not one! Despite being given the exact recipe for a confusing, nonsensical death, every single one of the sheep lived, displaying no signs of the abnormal, potentially fatal heart rhythm that human targets under similar conditions often succumb to.

Final Outcome: Somewhere out there, there exists a small gang of speed-freak sheep struggling with a dueling sedative addiction. They may or may not be immune to electricity.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-weird ... z142wt5FSk
"And what about the churches and all their wealth
There's an unseen fortune under their belts
Are golden temples a symbol of God's way
This horde of wealth is a sickening display"
STD_Caps

Postby thrasherdave on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Yeah I actually discovered Cracked through a post somebody made on here last easter - been a regular reader ever since. I fucking love that site!

I think some of those articles will eventually get referenced in schoolbooks
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby satanic_goat_christ on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 pm

This site is on course to ruining my life, I am practically addicted. First thing I do when the computer loads up is check whether they've put something new up, if not I go trawling through the old articles. And they're all bloody brilliant.
satanic_goat_christ

Postby thrasherdave on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Also, their articles on Teddy Roosevelt are amazing
Dian Wei wrote:It's that UKT vibe, we all basically are gay for one another.
thrasherdave

Postby happyguy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 am

STD_Caps wrote:Top 5 wierdest drug experiments done on animals. Starting with Sheep on meths!:

Researchers needed to study the effects of Tasers on targets under the influence of methamphetamines, and nobody's going to mock that. Meth addicts are the demographic most often Tased--monthly, weekly, daily, or in some cases every single time they visit the laundromat to yell slang terms for genitalia at that pretty Asian girl that works there. But how on Earth would you get volunteers for a study like that? Most people won't even touch meth for fear they'll wake up somewhere in Iowa, let alone get Tased while on it. But you know who's got two thumbs, doesn't mind getting Tased and fucking loves the shit out of meth? Meth addicts! Well, except for Jimmy Handclaws--the thumbless guy who sleeps under the overpass--but hey, the Tasing and meth parts still hold true.

But rather than hopping on the clean and bright highways of reason and logic, the scientists opted instead for the disused, dusty trail of hilarious insanity: They gathered up 16 sheep, gave the animals a speedball of powerful sedatives and methamphetamines (an extremely dangerous combination under any circumstances) and then proceeded to Tase the ever-loving shit out of them on top of it.

This is science, ladies and gentlemen: comatose sheep, on meth, being Tased by stoic looking men in white lab coats.

Can you guess what happened next?

Nope! None of them died, not one! Despite being given the exact recipe for a confusing, nonsensical death, every single one of the sheep lived, displaying no signs of the abnormal, potentially fatal heart rhythm that human targets under similar conditions often succumb to.

Final Outcome: Somewhere out there, there exists a small gang of speed-freak sheep struggling with a dueling sedative addiction. They may or may not be immune to electricity.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-weird ... z142wt5FSk

I am now studying the effects of taser too. My father gave me, and I want to use it safe :)
This is what i've got:)tasers
happyguy