*HATE CULT THREAD* This will be my last post on UkThrash

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: This will be my last post on UkThrash

Postby thrashduck on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Immortalicide wrote:
thrashduck wrote:
H.O.D. Feemo wrote:People I've met in jail who like metal in 4.5 years

I swear Terrorizer has a letter every month from some bloke in prison.

I'm not gonna say much on this topic, because I happen to know Dethhead very well and we've argued this point many times. I just think it's a bit of a shame. Everything's not black and white, seriously.

Careful you dont get a slpinter up your arse sitting on that fence boi!!! :whistle:

Oh, I'm not sitting on any fence. I think it's a shame he thinks this way and I think he's taking stuff way too seriously. So..
Last edited by thrashduck on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Bangover on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:38 pm

need to get my ruddy bloodbail ticket
zurabmelua wrote:heretic are absolutely shit!!!

Bangover

Postby Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 pm

How can you not like this forum?! Where else will you find such insightful debates about boobs? But seriously who gives a toss? If you wanna be petulant and feck off just because you disagree with some comments or opinions from people then thats your problem. I'll be the first to admit i don't listen to thrash 24-7 despite playing in two thrash bands but i like posting here because it's one of the few places on the internet that's actually funny. =D>
http://www.myspace.com/letemburn666 - Enrich your life and eardrums.
kilgore666@hotmail.com - For msn and gig booking related gayness for Let 'Em Bum.
Kilgore~Let 'Em Burn

Postby ribbons69 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Immortalicide wrote:
Immortalicide wrote:
Dethhead wrote: I have mostly given up metal and therefore I can not be a decent poster on a metal forum

wanker! how can u say u have mostly given up metal? can you actually choose what u like and what you dont? i cant!!!!!!!! I loved metal since i was 8 and still do, i am not elitist, i just go with what appeals to me. I really dont want to share posts with a prick like you. You are like one of those trendy twats who follows fasion, not their heart. I mean, a trendy will wear red when its the fasion, and not wear blue, then 2 months later when blue is trendy and red isnt, they wear blue. That mentality sucks big time, and we dont want those sort of cunts here anyway. The people ypou call elitist are the people who follow their hearts and listen to a style even when it isnt popular. you cant just "go off" metal, fuck off and dont come back!

truth is that a lot of the guys i knew at school (25 years ago) who were into thrash, and metal in general, who i have met in subsequent years no longer listen to it. They say it was a "phase they went through". I really dont understand that if im honest. i have, do and honestly think always will love metal. I do listen to other types of music, but not to any great degree, not because i dont think that i should, but because it doesnt appeal to me. And iain, yeah, i remember you going through that phase, in fact we had some quite heated exchanges as i remember (not much changes :lol: ), but if we were all to come on here and say the same things about the same subjects it would bore me to tears.

I would be very interested to see which of the posters here are going to still be thrashers 25 years from now :-k

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
"Thorn wishes aegis,rapturous beasts below"
"Aegis arising,the colours of space"

we fall to rise
ribbons69

Postby Dian Wei on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Ok, my two cents time.

I actually find this place a fairly varied place in terms of musical tastes, and whilst i do in fact listen to predominantly metal. i never rule anything out until i have listened to it, hell if i did that i never would have discovered the joys of folk, country, some trance and the weird drum and base shit that my brother's mate does. Among countless others.

As for the frankly mild response your mate got for liking more obviously commercial metal bands. Yeah tbh he should have expected that, but within what a few posts we were already trying to recommend him bands that we consider to be thrash. I would hardly call that a "hate cult".

Musical trends are one thing, i myself tend to go from genre to genre (mostly within that massive umbrella of music called metal). But to flat out say you now dislike a genre is immature and basically retarded. Like what you like ffs!Nothing else.

Final Though:

Get some balls guy.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby Holy Crap! Lions! on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Fuck off Dethhead you butthole.
Holy Crap! Lions!

Postby estebaan on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm

I don't know the full background on this, so only comment from what I read here, but I'd find it difficult to 'no longer' be into metal. The thing I find within the Metal universe (for want of a better term) there is a HUGE amount of variety and through the years that I've been listening to Metal, I've probably dabbled at least in part, in most of it's variations along the way (even Glam.. eesh)

When I get tired of a specific style (and I do, for example, I can't stand this deathcore stuff at the moment) it's easy to just listen to some doom, or psych/stoner or whatever. I'm probably the biggest music fan in my circle of friends but also one of the most narrow minded as I can't seem to get into any other music, I just can't force myself to buy it.

But - if thats what the OP really thinks, then good luck to him. Safe journey.
estebaan

Postby Stevedot2 on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:44 pm

Dethhead is lying on my bed, and he's oozing ectoplasmic goo.

This place is far from elitist. This is a pretty useless thread, by posting such a thread you're obviously going to check back every 5 mins to see how people have reacted and then feel the need to reply to something backing yourself up. If you're gona leave, just go, don't make a song and dance about it. Mind the step on your way out too, that thing's a bugger! Anyway was nice "knowing" you, lol, take care. xx
Stevedot2

Postby radioactive rik on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:14 pm

I can understand giving up fags/booze/junkfood etc for health reasons.
but "giving up metal"? i can just imagine a new advert on t.v like the FRANK ones for drugs except this one will be of a metal fan having a stars in their eyes style makeover to become someone else.

just say youre giving up posting on here then leave it at that.or even better just dont post.when you give up/get bored of your new genre/phase you could have always come back to this forum but now youll never hear the end of it if you post on here in future.

anyway laters.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby STD_Caps on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:26 pm

:wall

You are just seeking attention.
1) If you were really bothered, you wouldn't have had to declare it. You would have gone.
2) I wonder how many people would have noticed/cared if you had just gone away.

You have only made yourself look a bit sad. At least, Metal Iain was missed.
"And what about the churches and all their wealth
There's an unseen fortune under their belts
Are golden temples a symbol of God's way
This horde of wealth is a sickening display"
STD_Caps

Postby Herzeleid on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 am

Yeah, the Metal Iain thing was amusing, but this forum is a worse place without the resident Scottish glam loving rummy.

Dethhead brought nothing to the table.

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby GoreBastard on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 am

I think it was mainly Herzerliedieleed and me that pissed the guy off.
It looks like the BFMV thread has been deleted now, but I was pretty hammered last night and I can remember slagging him off dead bad and wishing death on him. hahahaha, I am funny...

On a side note, has anyone seen that new Sugar Puffs advert? It's fucking annoying as fuck. Piss. Shit.

Holy Crap! Lions! wrote:Fuck off Dethhead you butthole.

Hahahaaaaa =D>
GoreBastard

Postby Herzeleid on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 am

Yeah, it was us I think. Don't care though, if he's gone that means we win :D

Let this be a lesson, if your music taste is not tr00, we are coming for you!

Stevedot2 wrote:Stop complaining you black cunt.

http://www.myspace.com/superking - Don't look at meeee!
Herzeleid

Postby Craig on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:58 am

Both the BFMV thread and MySpace thread have indeed been deleted, along with LightningB's account and his username, IP and email have all been banned. :)
Personal Site | Freelance Web Design | Last.fm

Bash.org wrote:<Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam
<bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
Craig
Administrator

Postby GoreBastard on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:10 am

Craig wrote:Both the BFMV thread and MySpace thread have indeed been deleted, along with LightningB's account and his username, IP and email have all been banned. :)

And his legs have been broken.
GoreBastard