Welcome to UK Thrash!

New JEKAZOL CD - and thanks \m/

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

New JEKAZOL CD - and thanks \m/

Postby William Morton on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm

:D You know, I wasn't going to post here again. But out of curiousity when browsing some info or another I saw how popular the old threads were. And with the editing to the titles I saw that you'd made me your little Dave Mustaine of the UKThrash microcosm thing. I'm grateful. I won't hang around for text battle reunions, but I would say how much fun all that was, taken in the right spirit, but it kind of wears one out a bit. I learnt alot on this forum. Oh, how we blunder through our twenties! Many thanks. New work here from my ongoing metal project for any new browsers wandering through:

ESCHATOLOGY by JEKAZOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWeRPSlHLyU
William Morton

Re: New JEKAZOL CD - and thanks \m/

Postby Dian Wei on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:55 am

William Morton wrote::D You know, I wasn't going to post here again. But out of curiousity when browsing some info or another I saw how popular the old threads were. And with the editing to the titles I saw that you'd made me your little Dave Mustaine of the UKThrash microcosm thing. I'm grateful.

Well that's certainly an interesting way to interpret it... If Dave Mustaine had been an self aware less massive joke I'd be inclined to agree with you!
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Re: New JEKAZOL CD - and thanks \m/

Postby Stevedot2 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:59 pm

William Morton for Prime Minister!
Stevedot2