Welcome to UK Thrash!

*JEKALOL* Jekazol Fuck Off

Talk about thrash from the UK.

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

*JEKALOL* Jekazol Fuck Off

Postby lyallthomas on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:05 pm

So what the fuck is goin on??? Who are Jekazol and why am I wasting my time even talking about them. You'd think people would have some respect.
You guys have just turned up on Uk Thrash, with the most mundane stuff we've had to endure yet, and you're trying to diss us with what we're wearing??
It's so funny, I'd love to know what you guys actually think you have to offer UK Thrash, or the music world for that matter. You've given us a shoddy recorded (at best), slow, boring slayer riffed clump of fanny hair I think i've ever heard. (btw, we look emo, dont you have singing vocals?? sounds like u both have no balls??.......yeh.....ya know.....the singy singy vocals.....the crying as id call it....yeh?....thought so?? like that book uve been working on?)
Hopefully our 6 years, previous (shoddy) demo reviews, Napalm Death support, label interest and having one of metals most important and successful producers behind us will do the talking. I
I thought you guys were just having a joke like everyone else...but you actually care......Jeez.
lyallthomas

Postby Lev on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Don't boo.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby Steve on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:19 pm

Calm down dear, it's only a forum!
GoreBastard wrote:Trust those black metal folk to take their music to the next level of gay!

Steve

Postby thrashduck on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Ey ey ey! Calm Down!
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby Immortalicide on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:27 pm

\m/Steve\m/ wrote:Image

:lol:
Immortalicide

Postby lyallthomas on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 pm

haha, I didnt know SSS were playing to that many people yet!!
lyallthomas

Postby Holy Crap! Lions! on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:42 pm

\m/Steve\m/ wrote:Image

:lol:
Holy Crap! Lions!

Postby BEER CAN on Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:45 pm

lyallthomas wrote:haha, I didnt know SSS were playing to that many people yet!!

HAHAH!
BEER CAN

Postby William Morton on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:53 pm

THANKYOU HERETIC FROM JEKAZOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, bless my tits...
1. You thought you'd play the smart arse and wind JEKAZOL up -Please remember who (YOU) started the unintelligent barage of insults on the forum heading JEKAZOL -which we didn't even create but turned up to say thankyou for.

2. I don't actually bear any grudges against you or anyone on this forum... All you've done is advertise JEKAZOL -AGAIN! I fucking love you! even if you are a posh bunch of ya-boys.

3. I have never even once insulted your actual music -even after you insulted mine- That took some restraint!

4. You started a wind-up on JEKAZOL (or me -William Morton) ,and I then gave you one back and it has worked a fucking treat! Even all your lovers couldn't bring me down. I'm like Conan... Just me and my (Metal) AXE against the forces of evil... No surrender!

The Emo thing really got you... Thanks for the review of my music.. I'm sure it got a lot of people curious as to what kind of band could make the MIGHTY HERETIC shit in thier nappies.

JEKAZOL up top again... Thankyou UKTHRASH.co.uk for allowing me this opportunity to prove my worth.

W. Morton
JEKAZOL

On-line... Who's next?
William Morton

Postby boovidge on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:57 pm

i love this forum :lol:
Metal Iain wrote:This board has nothing to do with the 'scene'. It's more just about 10 or so pricks who used to like Thrash that, for one reason or another, waste a lot of time posting on here.

boovidge

Postby Holy Crap! Lions! on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:02 pm

William Morton wrote:THANKYOU HERETIC FROM JEKAZOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, bless my tits...
1. You thought you'd play the smart arse and wind JEKAZOL up -Please remember who (YOU) started the unintelligent barage of insults on the forum heading JEKAZOL -which we didn't even create but turned up to say thankyou for.

2. I don't actually bear any grudges against you or anyone on this forum... All you've done is advertise JEKAZOL -AGAIN! I fucking love you! even if you are a posh bunch of ya-boys.

3. I have never even once insulted your actual music -even after you insulted mine- That took some restraint!

4. You started a wind-up on JEKAZOL (or me -William Morton) ,and I then gave you one back and it has worked a fucking treat! Even all your lovers couldn't bring me down. I'm like Conan... Just me and my (Metal) AXE against the forces of evil... No surrender!

The Emo thing really got you... Thanks for the review of my music.. I'm sure it got a lot of people curious as to what kind of band could make the MIGHTY HERETIC shit in thier nappies.

JEKAZOL up top again... Thankyou UKTHRASH.co.uk for allowing me this opportunity to prove my worth.

W. Morton
JEKAZOL

On-line... Who's next?

William Morton: King of Brackets.
Holy Crap! Lions!

Postby Bangover on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:03 pm

:doh: I realise (I) >was< definitly wrong after [reading] that...
zurabmelua wrote:heretic are absolutely shit!!!

Bangover

Postby zykloned on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:22 pm

William Morton wrote:THANKYOU HERETIC FROM JEKAZOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, bless my tits...

W. Morton
JEKAZOL

On-line... Who's next?

God.

If I had a wife, you'd sound like her.
zykloned

Postby Michalik on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:23 pm

i think there should be a freestyle rap internet text battle between lyall and conan to settle this shiznit
Michalik

Postby thrashduck on Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Ooh, your >'ard<
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck