Welcome to UK Thrash!

Warhammer

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Warhammer

Postby Lev on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:09 pm

...Whatever. £50 please.
James wrote:This Facebook notification says it all really:

Martin James Crawford became a fan of Heretic (1 fan).
Lev

Postby meluaz on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:10 pm

oh my fanny, ul be rich
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm

zurabmelua wrote:any way, i havnt bought any new iron warriors cause they fucking ganted up the price too much, yeah! i sed it!!

what,you said "iron warriors?"
i suppose that could be controversial.

on a side note,can i do vocals for your band Zurab(by the time you 18 we will have already been rehearsing for roughly around 5-7years so we will really be on form)
i got some great thrash songs written already,here are a few of the titles:
Violence Jack
shoot em up
dude food
hell vortex
and a warhammer themed song(working title)

also bandname suggestions:detonator/blastfighter/fireflash/atomic boom(like guiles move but with cliche post-apoc thrash word replacement)/cybercrusher.

all above suggestions copyright of radioactive rik.
if anyone uses these in future(unless they been used already :lol:) then you heard them here first(or not) and i will be suing.
Last edited by radioactive rik on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby MartinC on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Violence Jack was the best cartoon I've ever seen.
MartinC

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:29 pm

haha, dude food.

I'd forgotten about that.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby James on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Lev - Pulverizer wrote:Look, who's buying my warhammer?

What have you got?
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby Lev on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:37 pm

James wrote:
Lev - Pulverizer wrote:Look, who's buying my warhammer?

What have you got?

A silly amount of skeletons, zombies, vampires...with a chariot thing and horse things...and a thing

Some Space Marines, one with a brum brum bike

Some Space Orcs

Some Jungle...rambo type bastards

Some LOTR orcs

And some really old rare collectable things, that were from a long long time ago. Mohawks and stuff on 'em...I'll take a photo if needed.

Lev

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:44 pm

MartinC wrote:Violence Jack was the best cartoon I've ever seen.

yeah its a fuckin awesome manga and has great potential as a thrash song(well the one ive written anyway)

i also got the uncut version of violence jack from italy(unfortunately no subtitles but i seen it so much anyway that i knew what was going on).
there are some even sicker scenes in the uncut version which disturbed me twice as much as the uk version,here goes....

the kids all get knifed by Blue(the female of section B).i always wondered what happened to the kids in the uk dvd as they are in the film at the beginning then we never see anything of them for the rest of the film.they just disappear.

also another uncut scene is an extended version of Mad Saulus' cannibalising Blue"to become one with her".he eats all her intestines and organs,chews her breasts off,and rips and feasts on her limbs.whereas in the uk dvd he just bites into her head and then the camera fades out.

the rape scenes are extended and a lot more brutal with many girls being roasted and beaten("deeply" disturbing :lol: )
you see all the close up penetration to thier faces and bodies.also the lesbian scene where Blue tries to rape the section C girl is longer and Jack tears Blue to pieces,starting by pulling her apart from the legs and then savagely hacking her to bits with his switchblade.

also the sickest most bad taste uncut scene is after the first fight with Mad saulus,jack is running through the caves to catch up with the section C girls,and he is thinking aloud.on the uk dvd he just runs for a bit and then proceeds to the where the raping is going on.
on the uncut version jack is running through the caves and sees a pair of legs sticking out from behind a wall.he stop to look around the corner and the camera starts from the feet/ground level and pans up to reveal a dead naked girl of section C slumped against the wall with a rolled up magazine in her mouth.she is bruised and battered and there is a stump of broken wood pertruding from her womb and blood still leaking out from her groin area.
this is fucking grim and twisted.she has either been raped with a stump of broken wood or she has been raped and then had that shoved up her afterwards.either way,this just enrages jack even further and he upsettingly thinks aloud hoping he is not too late etc.he then growls and runs off to where the other rapes are taking place.

Evil town is the best episode by far.
the other 2 arent bad but dont have the same dark feel to them altho there is an uncut chainsaw scene on the hells wind episode but it didnt come nowhere near to being as offensive as the above scenes in evil town

anyway,violence jack rocks :rockdevil:

i wish there was a soundtrack available too.that eerie,gloomy rockin theme tune to evil town is wicked
Last edited by radioactive rik on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Lev - Pulverizer wrote:And some really old rare collectable things, that were from a long long time ago. Mohawks and stuff on 'em...I'll take a photo if needed.

lets have a butchers,if they have mohawks then perhaps you have some necromunda stuff i might be interested in.

i seriously thought when you originally asked "who is buying your warhammer" that it was some kind of filthy,suggestive pun :lol:
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Lev on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 pm

You've gone wrong, Rik.

I'll go take some snaps.

Lev

Postby James on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Lev - Pulverizer wrote:A silly amount of skeletons, zombies, vampires...

Take some photos of the skeletons and zombies, I might be interested for future conversions!
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

James
Administrator

Postby Lev on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:00 pm

James wrote:
Lev - Pulverizer wrote:A silly amount of skeletons, zombies, vampires...

Take some photos of the skeletons and zombies, I might be interested for future conversions!

Keep in mind I had these at a very young age, so they'll all need repainted.

Lev

Postby James on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Hmm, not so interested if they are already painted - but pics please!

James
Administrator

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:09 pm

repainting the metal ones is easy.i order lots off ebay which were sometimes fully painted.
all you have to do is leave them in a pot of BORROWED nail varnish remover and within 5mins they are as good as new.
the above is a much better technique than spraying over the original paint job.spraying over already painted models loses you detail in the recesses and makes them become thick with paint in some areas.

however DO NOT put plastic models in nail varnish remover as they will just dissolve like a t1000 in molten lava.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby The Fourth Norseman on Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 pm

i have some to sell also
The Fourth Norseman