Welcome to UK Thrash!

Warhammer

For all off topic discussion

Moderators: James, Craig, Resilience Records

Re: Warhammer

Postby Creeping Dan on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:25 am

Im sure you can get a bit lower. But yeh, i hate the workers. Why are they all the same? Theres never normal people there. They need to stop asking me what i collect, cos i dont, i just want to look at the nice things!
Rub my face... up and down
Creeping Dan

Postby RedBurp on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 pm

There was a Warhammer club at my school and almost all only had lord of the rings. I would rather have 40k.
RedBurp

Postby TORSO on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Alot of "nerd" places like Games Workshop and GAME are employing girls now as a cheap sales ploy
INTO THE REACTOR!
TORSO

Postby James on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Question is, are there any female Games Workshop employees on the planet who aren't complete "swamp donkeys"?! I think I've only ever seen one female GW worker, and she was 'not rendered pleasurable to mine eye.'

I used to go to Warhammer club at school, which was a bit crap, and I also went to Warhammer club at Scouts, which was a lot better. Although the leader who ran the scout one was a bit of a typical Space Marine bonehead, he was older than most of us so had more disposable income, and he just spent silly money getting loads of vehicles and titans, many of which he never bothered to paint, but he was allowed to use them because it was his club. He also used to measure the dimensions of the gaming tables before the battles, so he had to do a minimum amount of estimating for "Guess-Range" weapons.

It was still a laugh though. The thing is, I wouldn't mind playing some more battles at some point in the future, but I'd want to find a club which wasn't populated by total nerds - some would call me a nerd for being into it at all, but there is a difference between casually collecting and playing and then being a total geekosaurus. If there was a Heavy Metal warhammer club, which played battles while listening to metal, that would be cool.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

"No Hellscourger, I would not like a strawberry."
James
Administrator

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:24 pm

games workshop = paedo staff.
scouts = paedo leaders.

there could be a connection here :-k
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 pm

James wrote:Question is, are there any female Games Workshop employees on the planet who aren't complete "swamp donkeys"?!

i dont know about swap donkey but this female is definitly some strange creature.
although on the plus side she does have 4 tits!!!!!

ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:54 pm

There is no plus side regarding that image.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby thrashduck on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

James wrote:Question is, are there any female Games Workshop employees on the planet who aren't complete "swamp donkeys"?! I think I've only ever seen one female GW worker, and she was 'not rendered pleasurable to mine eye.'

A girl with a nice face once sold me Mario Kart Double Dash in a GAME.
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Dian Wei wrote:There is no plus side regarding that image.

how bout these? i would seriously love to shag a vampire babe. :pray: its my ultimate fantasy!

:drool2: :drool2:
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby thrashduck on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Yeah... they're just girls wearing silly makeup and plastic teeth..
IN A BAND?! SEND ME NEWS NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/ukthrashpodcast

NEKROKANNIBAL wrote: delete this account now coz this forum is pure fuckin gay lame shit
thrashduck

Postby radioactive rik on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:35 pm

thrashduck wrote:Yeah... they're just girls wearing silly makeup and plastic teeth..

exactly....bloody lovely! and damn sexy in a scary fetishy way.
and a lot safer(with plastic fangs) :D
imagine em givin you plenty of eye contact with those lens caps in :eyes: ....overall,itd be good AND evil sexytime fun.

edit:the girl in the bottom pic is the best,imagine her riding you with all that agression/pulling that kinda face...awesome! :twisted: :eyes: :oops:

anyone else with me on this one?

NOTE:most goth girls are a no no though.
Last edited by radioactive rik on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
radioactive rik

Postby Dian Wei on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 pm

I think i'd much sooner have a nice girl that i could argue about history with.
Gee.... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but lately the only things that truly motivate me are erections and bowel movements.

Thank the Police coming straight from the underground...
Dian Wei

Postby James on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Just don't ask for a blowjob...

That Games Workshop photo is just beyond horrific... although it's hilarious that she's even had a base made to stand on.
thrashduck wrote:And the internet was without uk thrash form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of James moved upon the face of the waters.

James
Administrator

Postby James on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Second Plague Marine squad, Work in Progress...

~ ~

Elias Fallax, Plague Champion

- The scythe is made from the Icon Bearer arm with the shaft reduced in length and the blade made from one of the horns from the Tzeentch icon (sliced and filed into shape), then doused with fine sand.
- The head is from the command sprue, but with the two forehead horns cut off and replaced by guitar string tubes – these connect into a tank attachment to his backpack (I think this is an old vehicle accessory, can’t remember)
- A slight belly bulge has been added with green stuff, incised with the mark of Nurgle.

Plasma #1

- A rather simple model really – a horn from the champion helmet is breaking out of his shoulderpad, and a Night Goblin spear has been added as a trophy spike.

Plasma #2

- This guy is slightly more dynamic – I felt like making his plasma gun temporarily one-handed to vary the pose a bit. He holds a decapitated head (an Ork accessory) in the left hand; either representing a Blight Grenade, or simply a gruesome toy!
- The head is from the pre-2007 mutations sprue, with a bit of extra green stuff.

Fratri Maculosi - Plague Marines

- sword from the command sprue, weathered with a knife.

- horned head from command sprue, with horn replaced by green stuff.

- horned champion head, with all horns cut off and one re-attached in central position.
- Metal knife is from a Night Goblin champion
- Trophy rack from Khorne Icon

- Axe from plastic Ork kit, with a Chaos spike forming the lower shaft.

- Plague Marines don’t need a separate icon bearer, but I added the Nurgle one to this guy because it looks so awesome (definitely the best of all the god-specific icons). This was also a cool chance to replace the normal skeleton head of the icon with the Guardsman skull from one of the other icons!
- Head is from a Space Marine sprue, unchanged.

So there we go…just need to base them properly now. I guess I have lots of painting to do, when I find the time!

James
Administrator

Postby meluaz on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 am

thanks alot james!!! i spent 15 quid on a sqaud of chaos marines!! u happy!!!!!
Image Image
MartinC wrote:HOW CAN PEARL JAM BE GOOD?! THEY ARE NOT METALLSSSS!!!1111

/Zurab
meluaz